- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Alireza Parvizimosaed, Sepehr Sharifi, Daniel Amyot, Luigi Logrippo, John Mylopoulos:
Subcontracting, Assignment, and Substitution for Legal Contracts in Symboleo. ER 2020: 271-285
- Holger Billhardt, José-Antonio Santos, Alberto Fernández, Mar Moreno-Rebato, Sascha Ossowski, José A. Rodríguez-García:
Legal Implications of Novel Taxi Assignment Strategies. PAAMS (Workshops) 2020: 361-372
- Karolina Prochownik, Matthias Unterhuber:
Does the Blame Blocking Effect for Assignments of Punishment Generalize to Legal Experts? CogSci 2018
- Yuri Faenza, Xuan Zhang:
Legal Assignments and fast EADAM with consent via classical theory of stable matchings. CoRR abs/1809.08506 (2018)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.