- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Manuel Valle Torre, Esther Tan, Claudia Hauff:
edX log data analysis made easy: introducing ELAT: An open-source, privacy-aware and browser-based edX log data analysis tool. LAK 2020: 502-511
- Arti Ahluwalia, Carmelo De Maria, Andrés Díaz Lantada, Licia Di Pietro, Alice Ravizza, Mannan Mridha, June Madete, Philippa Ngaju Makobore, Alvo Aabloo, Risto Kitsing, Arni Leibovits:
Towards Open Source Medical Devices - Current Situation, Inspiring Advances and Challenges. BIODEVICES 2018: 141-149
- Patrick Mäder, Alexander Egyed:
Do software engineers benefit from source code navigation with traceability? - An experiment in software change management. ASE 2011: 444-447
- Kasim Terzic, Lothar Hotz, Jan Sochman:
Interpreting Structures in Man-made Scenes - Combining Low-Level and High-Level Structure Sources. ICAART (1) 2010: 357-364
- Ali Imtiaz, Jannicke Baalsrud Hauge, Si Chen:
Collaboration Within The Tool-And-Die Manufacturing Industry Through Open-Source Modular Erp/Crm Systems. Virtual Enterprises and Collaborative Networks 2007: 469-476
- Chih-Kang Chen, William A. Gardner:
Signal-selective time-difference of arrival estimation for passive location of man-made signal sources in highly corruptive environments. II. Algorithms and performance. IEEE Trans. Signal Process. 40(5): 1185-1197 (1992)
- William A. Gardner, Chih-Kang Chen:
Signal-selective time-difference-of-arrival estimation for passive location of man-made signal sources in highly corruptive environments. I. Theory and method. IEEE Trans. Signal Process. 40(5): 1168-1184 (1992)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings