- Arun Kumar Sangaiah, Hoang Pham, Tie Qiu, Khan Muhammad:
Convergence of deep machine learning and parallel computing environment for bio-engineering applications.
- K. Shankar, Mohamed Elhoseny, S. K. Lakshmanaprabu, M. Ilayaraja, Vidhyavathi RM, Mohamed A. Elsoud, Majid Alkhambashi:
Optimal feature level fusion based ANFIS classifier for brain MRI image classification.
- Bo Wang, Ying Wang, Li-jie Cui:
Fuzzy clustering recognition algorithm of medical image with multi-resolution feature.
- Luo Yong-lian:
Multi-feature data mining for CT image recognition.
- Shouqiang Liu, Miao Li, Min Li, Qingzhen Xu:
Research of animals image semantic segmentation based on deep learning.
- Tian Bai, Chunyu Wang, Ye Wang, Lan Huang, Fuyong Xing:
A novel deep learning method for extracting unspecific biomedical relation.
- Weijun Zhu, Yingjie Han, Huanmei Wu, Yang Liu, Xiaofei Nan, Qinglei Zhou:
Predicting the results of molecular specific hybridization using boosted tree algorithm.
- Shuihua Wang, Junding Sun, Irfan Mehmood, Chichun Pan, Yi Chen, Yudong Zhang:
Cerebral micro-bleeding identification based on a nine-layer convolutional neural network with stochastic pooling.
- Fayas Asharindavida, M. Shamim Hossain, Azeemsha Thacham, Hédi Khammari, Irfan Ahmed, Fahad Alraddady, Mehedi Masud:
A forecasting tool for prediction of epileptic seizures using a machine learning approach.
- Arunkumar N., Mazin Abed Mohammed, Salama A. Mostafa, Dheyaa Ahmed Ibrahim, Joel J. P. C. Rodrigues, Victor Hugo C. de Albuquerque:
Fully automatic model-based segmentation and classification approach for MRI brain tumor using artificial neural networks.
- Shuaifang Wei, Wei Wu, Gwanggil Jeon, Awais Ahmad, Xiaomin Yang:
Improving resolution of medical images with deep dense convolutional neural network.
- Sudeepa K. B., Ganesh Aithal:
Generation of pseudo random number sequence from discrete oscillating samples of equally spread objects and application for stream cipher system.
- Chandan Kumar, Amit Kumar Singh, Pardeep Kumar, Rajiv Singh, Siddharth Singh:
SPIHT-based multiple image watermarking in NSCT domain.
- Shuai Liu, Na Ta, Mengye Lu, Gaocheng Liu, Weiling Bai, Wenhui Li:
Parallel generated method of transcriptional regulatory networks.
- Yupeng Wang, Tianlong Liu, Chang Choi, Haoxiang Wang:
Green resource allocation method for intelligent medical treatment-oriented service in a 5G mobile network.
- Iyyakutti Iyappan Ganapathi, Surya Prakash, Ishan Rajendra Dave, Sambit Bakshi:
Unconstrained ear detection using ensemble-based convolutional neural network model.
- Akshi Kumar, Arunima Jaiswal:
Systematic literature review of sentiment analysis on Twitter using soft computing techniques.
- Guangzhou Yu, Weina Fu:
Analysis of distributed database access path prediction based on recurrent neural network in internet of things.
- Hoang Pham, David H. Pham:
A novel generalized logistic dependent model to predict the presence of breast cancer based on biomarkers.
- Xiaolong Liu, Ruey-Kai Sheu, Win-Tsung Lo, Shyan-Ming Yuan:
Automatic cloud service testing and bottleneck detection system with scaling recommendation.
- Irfan Awan, Muhammad Younas, Farookh Khadeer Hussain:
Emerging challenges and frontiers in cloud computing.
- Georgios L. Stavrinides, Helen D. Karatza:
Scheduling real-time bag-of-tasks applications with approximate computations in SaaS clouds.
- Elhadj Benkhelifa, Thomas Welsh, Lo'ai Tawalbeh, Yaser Jararweh:
Automated negotiated user profiling across distributed social mobile clouds for resource optimisation.
- Le Vinh Thinh, Hervé Cagnon, Samia Bouzefrane, Soumya Banerjee:
Property-based token attestation in mobile computing.
- Aya Omezzine, Narjès Bellamine Ben Saoud, Saïd Tazi, Gene Cooperman:
Towards a generic multilayer negotiation framework for efficient application provisioning in the cloud.
- Peter Bull, Stephen Murphy, Nelson Bruno Junior, Ron Austin, Mak Sharma:
A flow analysis and preemption framework for periodic traffic in an SDN network.
- Dae-Young Kim, Seokhoon Kim, Jong Hyuk Park:
A combined network control approach for the edge cloud and LPWAN-based IoT services.
- Ehsan Khosrowshahi Asl, Jamal Bentahar, Rebeca Estrada, Hadi Otrok, Rabeb Mizouni, Babak Khosravifar:
Dynamic formation of service communities in the cloud under distribution and incomplete information settings.
- Gebremariam Mesfin, Gheorghita Ghinea, Tor-Morten Grønli, Sahel Alouneh:
REST4Mobile: A framework for enhanced usability of REST services on smartphones.
- Zhong-sheng Wang, Jianguo Wang, Yang Sen, Gao Jiaqiong:
Traffic identification and traffic analysis based on support vector machine.
- Reza Ghasemi:
Resolving a common vulnerability in secret sharing scheme-based data outsourcing schemes.
- Guosheng Kang, Liqin Yang, Liang Zhang:
Toward configurable modeling for artifact-centric business processes.
- Metehan Guzel, Ibrahim Kok, Diyar Akay, Suat Ozdemir:
ANFIS and Deep Learning based missing sensor data prediction in IoT.
- Willian Barreiros Jr., Jeremias Moreira, Tahsin M. Kurç, Jun Kong, Alba C. M. A. Melo, Joel H. Saltz, George Teodoro:
Optimizing parameter sensitivity analysis of large-scale microscopy image analysis workflows with multilevel computation reuse.
- Michael Gerhards, Volker Sander, Miroslav Zivkovic, Adam Belloum, Marian Bubak:
New approach to allocation planning of many-task workflows on clouds.
- Shashank Sheshar Singh, Ajay Kumar, Kuldeep Singh, Bhaskar Biswas:
IM-SSO: Maximizing influence in social networks using social spider optimization.
- Lili Bo, Shujuan Jiang, Rongcun Wang, Qiao Yu:
A bidirectional trace simplification approach based on a context switch linked list for concurrent programs.
- Guang-Li Huang, Ke Deng, Zhijun Xie, Jing He:
Intelligent pseudo-location recommendation for protecting personal location privacy.
- Simar Preet Singh, Rajesh Kumar, Anju Sharma:
Efficient content retrieval in fog zone using Nano-Caches.
- Xiaoyan Wang, Xingshu Chen, Yitong Wang, Long Ge:
An efficient scheme for SDN state consistency verification in cloud computing environment.
- Jing Sha, Abdol Ghaffar Ebadi, Dinesh Mavaluru, Mohammed Alshehri, Osama Alfarraj, Lila Rajabion:
A method for virtual machine migration in cloud computing using a collective behavior-based metaheuristics algorithm.
- Mohammed Zaki Hasan, Hussain M. Al-Rizzo:
Task scheduling in Internet of Things cloud environment using a robust particle swarm optimization.
- Shunmei Meng, Qianmu Li, Jing Zhang, Wenmin Lin, Wanchun Dou:
Temporal-aware and sparsity-tolerant hybrid collaborative recommendation method with privacy preservation.
- Pratul K. Agarwal, Thomas J. Naughton, Byung H. Park, David E. Bernholdt, Joshua Hursey, Al Geist:
Application health monitoring for extreme-scale resiliency using cooperative fault management.
- Rohit Handa, C. Rama Krishna, Naveen Aggarwal:
Efficient privacy-preserving scheme supporting disjunctive multi-keyword search with ranking.
- Jamil Al-Sawwa, Simone A. Ludwig:
Parallel particle swarm optimization classification algorithm variant implemented with Apache Spark.
- Abdellah Chehri, Hussein T. Mouftah:
Internet of Things - integrated IR-UWB technology for healthcare applications.
- Shengpu Li, Yize Sun:
Garden balsam optimization algorithm.
- Retracted: The mechanism and experimental study on the interference of high voltage lines to navigation system.
- Retracted: Study on measurement reliability based on Liu estimator.
- Retracted: Evaluation of the predictive performance of the principal component two-parameter estimator.
- Chao Liu, Deze Zeng, Hong Yao, Xuesong Yan, Linchen Yu, Zhangjie Fu:
An efficient iterative graph data processing framework based on bulk synchronous parallel model.
- Linchen Yu:
CCHybrid: CPU co-scheduling in virtualization environment.
- Jinbo Xiong, Yuanyuan Zhang, Li Lin, Jian Shen, Xuan Li, Mingwei Lin:
ms-PoSW: A multi-server aided proof of shared ownership scheme for secure deduplication in cloud.
- Li Yin, Cuiye Liu, Songtao Guo, Yuanyuan Yang:
Sparse random compressive sensing based data aggregation in wireless sensor networks.
- Xiaofei Liao, Long Zheng, Binsheng Zhang, Yu Zhang, Hai Jin, Xuanhua Shi, Yi Lin:
Dynamic cluster strategy for hierarchical rollback-recovery protocols in MPI HPC applications.
- Anthony Skjellum, Purushotham V. Bangalore, Ryan E. Grant:
Foreword to the Special Issue of the Workshop on Exascale MPI (ExaMPI 2017).
- David E. Bernholdt, Swen Boehm, George Bosilca, Manjunath Gorentla Venkata, Ryan E. Grant, Thomas J. Naughton, Howard Pritchard, Martin Schulz, Geoffroy R. Vallée:
A survey of MPI usage in the US exascale computing project.
- Matthew G. F. Dosanjh, Ryan E. Grant, Whit Schonbein, Patrick G. Bridges:
Tail queues: A multi-threaded matching architecture.
- S. Mahdieh Ghazimirsaeed, Seyed Hessam Mirsadeghi, Ahmad Afsahi:
Communication-aware message matching in MPI.
- Kurt B. Ferreira, Ryan E. Grant, Michael J. Levenhagen, Scott Levy, Taylor L. Groves:
Hardware MPI message matching: Insights into MPI matching behavior to inform design.
- Sourav Chakraborty, Ignacio Laguna, Murali Emani, Kathryn Mohror, Dhabaleswar K. Panda, Martin Schulz, Hari Subramoni:
EReinit: Scalable and efficient fault-tolerance for bulk-synchronous MPI applications.
- Scott Levy, Kurt B. Ferreira, Patrick M. Widener:
The unexpected virtue of almost: Exploiting MPI collective operations to approximately coordinate checkpoints.
- Sam White, Laxmikant V. Kalé:
Optimizing point-to-point communication between adaptive MPI endpoints in shared memory.
- Samuel K. Gutiérrez, Dorian C. Arnold, Kei Davis, Patrick S. McCormick:
On the memory attribution problem: A solution and case study using MPI.
- Supun Kamburugamuve, Kannan Govindarajan, Pulasthi Wickramasinghe, Vibhatha Abeykoon, Geoffrey C. Fox:
Twister2: Design of a big data toolkit.
- Mohamed Abdel-Basset, Yongquan Zhou, Florentin Smarandache:
Special issue on recent advances in intelligent algorithms and its applications.
- K. Shankar, S. K. Lakshmanaprabu, Deepak Gupta, Ashish Khanna, Victor Hugo C. de Albuquerque:
Adaptive optimal multi key based encryption for digital image security.
- V. Sivakumar, D. Rekha:
A QoS-aware energy-efficient memetic flower pollination routing protocol for underwater acoustic sensor network.
- E. M. Roopa Devi, R. C. Suganthe:
Enhanced transductive support vector machine classification with grey wolf optimizer cuckoo search optimization for intrusion detection system.
- B. Kalaiselvi, M. Thangamani:
Gibbs entropy simulated annealing based Edman firefly optimization for big data protein sequencing.
- Mohamed Abdel-Basset, Doaa El-Shahat, Ibrahim M. El-Henawy:
A modified hybrid whale optimization algorithm for the scheduling problem in multimedia data objects.
- T. Ramesh, R. M. Suresh:
Co-scheduling of data intensive jobs and processor redistribution under temperature constraints.
- Chellammal P, Sheba Kezia Malarchelvi P. D:
Real-time anomaly detection using parallelized intrusion detection architecture for streaming data.
- S. Sankara Narayanan, G. Murugaboopathi:
Modified secure AODV protocol to prevent wormhole attack in MANET.
- N. S. Srivatchan, P. Rangarajan:
A novel low-cost smart energy meter based on IoT for developing countries' micro grids.
- P. Epsiba, N. Kumaratharan, G. Suresh:
A novel discrete CURVELET transform and modified WHOG for video surveillance services.
- Edwin Fenil, P. Mohan Kumar:
Survey on DDoS defense mechanisms.
- M. Rajkumar, R. M. Suresh, R. Sasikumar:
An effective cluster based data dissemination in a hybrid cellular ad hoc network.
- Saravanakumar Kandasamy, Aswani Kumar Cherukuri:
Query expansion using named entity disambiguation for a question-answering system.
- G. Savitha, S. Karthikeyan:
Architecture for diverse modulation techniques in SDR.
- S. Sekar, B. Latha:
Lightweight reliable and secure multicasting routing protocol based on cross-layer for MANET.
- Weihao Li, Ben Niu, Jin Cao, Yurong Luo, Hui Li:
A personalized range-sensitive privacy-preserving scheme in LBSs.
- Penghong Wang, Jianrou Huang, Zhihua Cui, Liping Xie, Jinjun Chen:
A Gaussian error correction multi-objective positioning model with NSGA-II.
- Zhanquan Sun, Feng Li, Huifen Huang, Jian Wang:
Image steganalysis based on convolutional neural network and feature selection.
- Malayam Parambath Gilesh, Subham Jain, S. D. Madhu Kumar, Lillykutty Jacob, Umesh Bellur:
Opportunistic live migration of virtual machines.
- Xingjuan Cai, Yun Niu, Shaojin Geng, Jiangjiang Zhang, Zhihua Cui, Jianwei Li, Jinjun Chen:
An under-sampled software defect prediction method based on hybrid multi-objective cuckoo search.
- Chao Wang, Wenjin Liu, Giorgos Jimenez:
Using chaos world cup optimization algorithm for medical images contrast enhancement.
- Hao Wu, Xin Chen, Xiaoyu Song, He Guo:
Cost minimization of scheduling scientific workflow applications on clouds.
- Hyunjun Kim, Sungin Hong, Jeonghwan Park, Hwansoo Han:
Static code transformations for thread-dense memory accesses in GPU computing.
- Tarunpreet Bhatia, Anil K. Verma, Gaurav Sharma:
Towards a secure incremental proxy re-encryption for e-healthcare data sharing in mobile cloud computing.
- Todor Ivanov, Matteo Pergolesi:
The impact of columnar file formats on SQL-on-hadoop engine performance: A study on ORC and Parquet.
- Zhengming Yi, Fei Chen, Yiping Yao:
A barrier optimization framework for NUMA multi-core system.
- Eduardo C. Vasconcellos, Esteban Walter Gonzalez Clua, Flavio H. Fenton, Marcelo Zamith:
Accelerating simulations of cardiac electrical dynamics through a multi-GPU platform and an optimized data structure.
- Mahmoud Imdoukh, Imtiaz Ahmad, Mohammad Gh. Alfailakawi:
Optimizing scheduling decisions of container management tool using many-objective genetic algorithm.
- Camelia Muñoz-Caro, Alfonso Niño, Sebastián Reyes:
A fine-grained loop-level parallel approach to efficient fuzzy community detection in complex networks.
- Seyed-Sajad Ahmadpour, Mohammad Mosleh:
A novel ultra-dense and low-power structure for fault-tolerant three-input majority gate in QCA technology.
- Yuuichi Asahi, Guillaume Latu, Julien Bigot, Shinya Maeyama, Virginie Grandgirard, Yasuhiro Idomura:
Overlapping communications in gyrokinetic codes on accelerator-based platforms.
- Yi-Han Xu, Meng-Lian Liu, Jing-Wei Xie, Jun Zhou:
An IEEE 802.21 MIS-based mobility management for D2D communications over heterogeneous networks (HetNets).
- Nikos Parlavantzas, Linh Manh Pham, Christine Morin, Sandie Arnoux, Gaël Beaunée, Luyuan Qi, Philippe Gontier, Pauline Ezanno:
A service-based framework for building and executing epidemic simulation applications in the cloud.
- Yang Xu, Quanrun Zeng, Guojun Wang, Cheng Zhang, Ju Ren, Yaoxue Zhang:
An efficient privacy-enhanced attribute-based access control mechanism.
- Zheng Xu, Qingyuan Zhou:
Special Issue on Applications and Techniques in Cyber Intelligence Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience.
- Bo Li, Shi Wang:
Cutting and nesting system of cloud manufacturing based on SOA.
- Yongchang Wang, Ligu Zhu:
Research on improved text classification method based on combined weighted model.
- Hongdan Liu, Rong Sun, Qi Liu:
The tactics of ship collision avoidance based on Quantum-behaved Wolf Pack Algorithm.
- Hailong Jia, Jie Yang:
Research on joint ranking recommendation model based on Markov chain.
- Fengzhen Jiang, Xu Zhao, Qingguo Bai:
Simulation and stability analysis of conflict events between employees and organization based on the social network.
- Zhao Yu, Xun Lin:
Social car: The research of interaction design on the driver's communication system.
- He Xiaoyan:
Research on the evolution mechanism of the electric vehicle market driven by big data.
- Min Hu, Yunru Liu:
E-maintenance platform design for public infrastructure maintenance based on IFC ontology and Semantic Web services.
- Hamid Darabian, Ali Dehghantanha, Sattar Hashemi, Sajad Homayoun, Kim-Kwang Raymond Choo:
An opcode-based technique for polymorphic Internet of Things malware detection.
- Hua Jiang, Weidi Qiu, Weixia Gui, Jiarong Liang:
Local diagnosability under the PMC model with application to matching composition networks.
- Rathinaraja Jeyaraj, Ananthanarayana V. S., Anand Paul:
Improving MapReduce scheduler for heterogeneous workloads in a heterogeneous environment.
- Feiran Wang, Yiping Wen, Tianhang Guo, Jianxun Liu, Buqing Cao:
Collaborative filtering and association rule mining-based market basket recommendation on spark.
- Jia Zhao, Jingjing Tang, Tanghuai Fan, Chenming Li, Lizhong Xu:
Density peaks clustering based on circular partition and grid similarity.
- Ziyan Gao, Yong Wang, Yifan Gao, Xingtian Ren:
Multiobjective noncooperative game model for cost-based task scheduling in cloud computing.
- Penghua Xie, Ming Lv, Juanjuan Zhao:
An improved energy-low clustering hierarchy protocol based on ensemble algorithm.
- Kazuhiko Komatsu, Ayumu Gomi, Ryusuke Egawa, Daisuke Takahashi, Reiji Suda, Hiroyuki Takizawa:
Xevolver: A code transformation framework for separation of system-awareness from application codes.
- Ya-Nan Li, Xiaotao Feng, Jan Xie, Hanwen Feng, Zhenyu Guan, Qianhong Wu:
A decentralized and secure blockchain platform for open fair data trading.
- Lilian M. de Oliveira, Fortunato S. de Menezes, Marcelo Ângelo Cirillo, André Vital Saúde, Flávio Meira Borém, Gilberto R. Liska:
Machine Learning techniques in muliclass problems with application in sensorial analysis.
- Bushra Jamil, Mohammad Shojafar, Israr Ahmed, Atta Ullah, Kashif Munir, Humaira Ijaz:
A job scheduling algorithm for delay and performance optimization in fog computing.
- Yuling Wang, Wei He, Minghu Jiang, Yunlong Huang, Peijun Qiu:
CHOpinionMiner: An unsupervised system for Chinese opinion target extraction.
- Tao Jiang, Pei-ming Guo, Jianping Wu:
One-sided on-demand communication technology for the semi-Lagrange scheme in the YHGSM.
- Marcello W. M. Ribeiro, Alexandre A. B. Lima, Daniel de Oliveira:
OLAP parallel query processing in clouds with C-ParGRES.