- Silvia Mara Abrahão, Kasper Hornbæk, Effie Lai-Chong Law, Jan Stage:
I-USED'09: The Interplay between Usability Evaluation and Software Development. Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on the Interplay between Usability Evaluation and Software Development, Uppsala, Sweden, August 24, 2009. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 490, CEUR-WS.org 2009
- Preface. I-USED 2009
- Helen Petrie:
User Centred Design and Agile Software Development Processes: Friends or Foes? I-USED 2009
- Nigel Bevan:
Criteria for Selecting Methods in User Centred Design.
- Mark Santcroos, Arnold P. O. S. Vermeeren, Ingrid Mulder:
The Usability Paradox.
- Ebba Thora Hvannberg:
Use of Abstraction during User Interface Development.
- Eduard Metzker, Ahmed Seffah:
A Measurement-Based for Adopting Usability Engineering Methods and Tools.
- Adrian Fernandez, Emilio Insfrán, Silvia Mara Abrahão:
Towards a Usability Evaluation Process for Model-Driven Web Development.
- José Luis González Sánchez, Francisco Montero Simarro, Natalia Padilla Zea, Francisco Luis Gutiérrez Vela:
Playability as Extension of Quality in Use in Video Games.
- Tom Gross:
Designing, Developing, Evaluating the Invisible? - Usability Evaluation and Software Development in Ubiquitous Computing.
- Jakob Otkjær Bak, Kim Nguyen, Peter Risgaard, Jan Stage:
Bringing Usability Evaluation into Practice: Field Studies in Two Software Organization.
- Marta Kristín Lárusdóttir, Olof Haraldsdottir, Brigt Mikkelsen:
Is Usability Getting Unpopular?
- John Sören Pettersson, Jenny Nilsson:
Early User-testing Before Programming Improves Software Quality.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.