- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Andrew P. McPherson, Bill Verplank:
The Poetry of Strange Connections: An Interview with Bill Verplank. New Directions in Music and Human-Computer Interaction 2019: 61-70
- Dongwan Shin, William R. Claycomb, Seunghyun Im:
A visual way to talk to strangers: authentication in wireless pervasive computing. IJAHUC 5(4): 252-260 (2010)
- William J. Hurley:
The 2002 Ryder Cup: Was Strange's Decision to Put Tiger Woods in the Anchor Match a Good One? Decision Analysis 4(1): 41-45 (2007)
- Brenda Dervin, Karen E. Fisher, Eric M. Meyers, Charles Naumer, Marilyn Ostergren, Carol Tenopir, Kreetta Askola, LouAnn F. Blocker, Carly Hamlett, Timothy Lepczyk, Ashley McConnell, Anthony Schlagel, Kelli Y. Williams, Andrew Dillon, Lorraine Normore, Tingting Lv, Shannon Hoste, Troy Elias, Peter H. Jones, CarrieLynn D. Reinhard, Bethany Simunich, Donald O. Case, Melissa A. Gardner, Gary K. Hughes, Jennifer L. Robinette, Robert J. Trader, Granger H. Butler, Melissa D. Davis, Sarah M. Donaldson, Susan M. Finley, Betsy A. Law, Anne E. Ledford, Christina Joy Mark, Nancy R. Marshall, Krista M. McManis, Jennifer Paul, Sarah F. Pratt, Latisha M. Reynolds, Kathryn P. Sexton, Roberta D. Shannon, Sara Fowdy Strange:
Being user-oriented: Convergences, divergences, and the potentials for systematic dialogue between disciplines and between researchers, designers, and providers. ASIST 2006: 1-9
- Bryan A. Strange, Andrew Duggins, William D. Penny, Raymond J. Dolan, Karl J. Friston:
Information theory, novelty and hippocampal responses: unpredicted or unpredictable? Neural Networks 18(3): 225-230 (2005)
- Reiko Akahane-Yamada, Winifred Strange, James S. Magnuson, John S. Pruitt, William D. Clarke:
The intelligibility of Japanese speakers' production of american English /r/, /i/, and /w/, as evaluated by native speakers of american English. ICSLP 1994
- William J. Clancey:
The Biology of Consciousness: Comparative Review of Israel Rosenfield, The Strange, Familiar, and Forgotten: An Anatomy of Consciousness and Gerald M. Edelman, Bright Air, Brilliant Fire: On the Matter of the Mind. Artif. Intell. 60(2): 313-356 (1993)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.