- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Robert Jenssen:
Entropy-Relevant Dimensions in the Kernel Feature Space: Cluster-Capturing Dimensionality Reduction. IEEE Signal Process. Mag. 30(4): 30-39 (2013)
- Nizar Sakr, Fawaz A. Alsulaiman, Julio J. Valdés, Abdulmotaleb El-Saddik, Nicolas D. Georganas:
Relevant Feature Selection and Generation in High Dimensional Haptic-based Biometric Data. DMIN 2009: 71-77
- Mikio L. Braun, Joachim M. Buhmann, Klaus-Robert Müller:
On Relevant Dimensions in Kernel Feature Spaces. J. Mach. Learn. Res. 9: 1875-1908 (2008)
- Boseon Byeon, Khaled Rasheed:
Simultaneously Removing Noise and Selecting Relevant Features for High Dimensional Noisy Data. ICMLA 2008: 147-152
- Chiranjib Bhattacharyya, L. R. Grate, A. Rizki, D. Radisky, F. J. Molina, Michael I. Jordan, Mina J. Bissell, I. Saira Mian:
Simultaneous classification and relevant feature identification in high-dimensional spaces: application to molecular profiling data. Signal Process. 83(4): 729-743 (2003)
- L. R. Grate, Chiranjib Bhattacharyya, Michael I. Jordan, I. Saira Mian:
Simultaneous Relevant Feature Identification and Classification in High-Dimensional Spaces. WABI 2002: 1-9
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.