- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 11 matches
- Dongfang Xu, Egoitz Laparra, Steven Bethard:
Pre-trained Contextualized Character Embeddings Lead to Major Improvements in Time Normalization: a Detailed Analysis. *SEM@NAACL-HLT 2019: 68-74
- Cyrius Nugier, Remi Adelin, Vincent Migliore, Eric Alata:
Multi-Locking and Perfect Argument Order: Two Major Improvements of Attribute-Based Encryption~(Long Paper). IACR Cryptology ePrint Archive 2019: 1219 (2019)
- Aner Ben-Efraim, Eran Omri:
Concrete Efficiency Improvements for Multiparty Garbling with an Honest Majority. LATINCRYPT 2017: 289-308
- Bérangère Gosse, Christian Hurson:
Assessment and improvement of employee job-satisfaction: a full-scale implementation of MUSA methodology on newly recruited personnel in a major French organisation. Annals OR 247(2): 657-675 (2016)
- Richard Bloss:
Collaborative robots are rapidly providing major improvements in productivity, safety, programing ease, portability and cost while addressing many new applications. Industrial Robot 43(5): 463-468 (2016)
- Ricardo Valerdi, Matthew Dabkowski, Indrajeet Dixit:
Reliability Improvement of Major Defense Acquisition Program Cost Estimates - Mapping DoDAF to COSYSMO. Systems Engineering 18(5): 530-547 (2015)
- Feng Ye, Xue-Jie Zhang, Feng-yan Bian, Jing-jing Wang, Shi-liang Fan:
A study of computer science majors' capacity improvement relying on academic discipline competitions. BESC 2015: 163-167
- Telex Magloire Nkouatchah Ngatched, Attahiru Sule Alfa, Jun Cai:
An Improvement on the Soft Reliability-Based Iterative Majority-Logic Decoding Algorithm for LDPC Codes. GLOBECOM 2010: 1-5
- Vojko Matko, Riko Safaric:
Major Improvements of Quartz Crystal Pulling Sensitivity and Linearity Using Series Reactance. Sensors 9(10): 8263-8270 (2009)
- F. Requena, N. Martín Ciudad:
A major improvement to the Network Algorithm for Fisher's Exact Test in 2×c. Comput. Stat. Data Anal. 51(2): 490-498 (2006)
- Takashi Saeki, Tsutomu Miki:
Improvement of the Perfect Recall Rate of Block Splitting Type Morphological Associative Memory Using a Majority Logic Approach. ICONIP (1) 2006: 352-360
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.