- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Anderson F. B. F. da Costa, Bruno A. Pimentel, Renata M. C. R. de Souza:
Clustering interval data through kernel-induced feature space. J. Intell. Inf. Syst. 40(1): 109-140 (2013)
- Wei Li, Saurabh Prasad, James E. Fowler, Lori Mann Bruce:
Locality-Preserving Discriminant Analysis in Kernel-Induced Feature Spaces for Hyperspectral Image Classification. IEEE Geosci. Remote Sensing Lett. 8(5): 894-898 (2011)
- Qiang Lou, Zoran Obradovic:
Feature Selection by Approximating the Markov Blanket in a Kernel-Induced Space. ECAI 2010: 797-802
- Satoshi Niijima, Satoru Kuhara:
Gene subset selection in kernel-induced feature space. Pattern Recognit. Lett. 27(16): 1884-1892 (2006)
- XuLei Yang, Qing Song, Meng Joo Er:
Robust Data Clustering in Mercer Kernel-Induced Feature Space. ISNN (1) 2006: 1231-1237
- Dae-Won Kim, Ki Young Lee, Doheon Lee, Kwang Hyung Lee:
Evaluation of the performance of clustering algorithms in kernel-induced feature space. Pattern Recognit. 38(4): 607-611 (2005)
- Gavin C. Cawley, Nicola L. C. Talbot:
Efficient formation of a basis in a kernel induced feature space. ESANN 2002: 1-6
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.