- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Tsutomu Tsuboi, Yoshimi Tanaka:
Dynamic Macro Numeric Analysis of Fatal Traffic Accident. ICACCI 2018: 1350-1357
- Subha Koley, Saket Srivastava, Prasun Ghosal:
Correlating Fatality Rate to Road Accidents in India: A Case Study Using Big Data. iSES 2018: 171-176
- R. Alan Burnett, Dong Si:
Prediction of Injuries and Fatalities in Aviation Accidents through Machine Learning. ICCDA 2017: 60-68
- Liling Li, Sharad Shrestha, Gongzhu Hu:
Analysis of road traffic fatal accidents using data mining techniques. SERA 2017: 363-370
- Jonathan C. Comer, Nicholas J. Rose, Leonard S. Bombom:
Poisson Regression Analysis of Highway Fatality Accident Data in Oklahoma. Int. J. Appl. Geospat. Res. 5(4): 72-86 (2014)
- Marcin Milanowicz, Pawel Budziszewski:
Numerical Reconstruction of the Real-Life Fatal Accident at Work: A Case Study. HCI (23) 2013: 101-110
- H. Abdul Shabeer, R. S. D. Wahidabanu:
A Novel Approach to Avoid Mobile Phone Accidents While Driving and Cost- Effective Fatalities. Int. J. Interdiscip. Telecommun. Netw. 3(3): 29-39 (2011)
- Omer Faruk Cansiz:
Improvements in estimating a fatal accidents model formed by an Artificial Neural Network. Simul. 87(6): 512-522 (2011)
- Wei Tong Chen, Po-Yi Chang, Kyle Chou, Leonard Esmond Mortis:
Developing a CBR-based adjudication system for fatal construction industry occupational accidents. Part I: Building the system framework. Expert Syst. Appl. 37(7): 4867-4880 (2010)
- Wen-Shuan Tseng, Hang Nguyen, Jay Liebowitz, William W. Agresti:
Distractions and motor vehicle accidents: Data mining application on fatality analysis reporting system (FARS) data files. Ind. Manag. Data Syst. 105(9): 1188-1205 (2005)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.