- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Rui Chen, Xinwu Qian, Lixin Miao, Satish V. Ukkusuri:
Optimal charging facility location and capacity for electric vehicles considering route choice and charging time equilibrium. Comput. Oper. Res. 113 (2020)
- Sarmad Hanif, Kai Zhang, Christoph M. Hackl, Masoud Barati, Hoay Beng Gooi, Thomas Hamacher:
Decomposition and Equilibrium Achieving Distribution Locational Marginal Prices Using Trust-Region Method. IEEE Trans. Smart Grid 10(3): 3269-3281 (2019)
- Max G. Spetzler, Anshu Narang-Siddarth:
Numerical verification of equilibrium location bounds and local stability for nonlinear systems with parameter uncertainty. CDC 2016: 4072-4077
- Kai Yang, Yankui Liu:
Developing equilibrium optimization methods for hub location problems. Soft Comput. 19(8): 2337-2353 (2015)
- Wenyuan Tang, Rahul Jain:
A Nash Equilibrium Need Not Exist in the Locational Marginal Pricing Mechanism. CoRR abs/1310.4282 (2013)
- Changze Wu, Dong Tian, Zhongfu Wu:
Dynamic Equilibrium Replica Location Algorithms in Data Grid. ChinaGrid 2008: 126-130
- Raquel García-Bertrand, Antonio J. Conejo, Steven A. Gabriel:
Electricity market near-equilibrium under locational marginal pricing and minimum profit conditions. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 174(1): 457-479 (2006)
- Zhigang Zeng, De-Shuang Huang, Zengfu Wang:
Attractability and location of equilibrium point of cellular neural networks with time-varying delays. Int. J. Neural Syst. 14(5): 337-345 (2004)
- Stephen Hunt, J. Geoffrey Chase, Luciana R. Barroso:
The impact of time varying equilibrium location in the semi-active control of non-linear seismically excited structures. ICARCV 2002: 892-897
- Martine Labbé, S. Louis Hakimi:
Market and Locational Equilibrium for Two Competitors. Oper. Res. 39(5): 749-756 (1991)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.