- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Hillel Avni, Alisher Aliev, Oren Amor, Aharon Avitzur, Ilan Bronshtein, Eli Ginot, Shay Goikhman, Eliezer Levy, Idan Levy, Fuyang Lu, Liran Mishali, Yeqin Mo, Nir Pachter, Dima Sivov, Vinoth Veeraraghavan, Vladi Vexler, Lei Wang, Peng Wang:
Industrial Strength OLTP Using Main Memory and Many Cores. Proc. VLDB Endow. 13(12): 3099-3111 (2020)
- Moshe Schorr, Oren Mishali, Benny Kimelfeld, Ophir Münz-Manor:
ViS-Á-ViS : Detecting Similar Patterns in Annotated Literary Text. CoRR abs/2009.02063 (2020)
- Oren Mishali, Benny Kimelfeld:
Towards Linked Data of Bible Quotations in Jewish Texts. DH 2018: 455-456
- Tal Yahav, Oren Kalinsky, Oren Mishali, Benny Kimelfeld:
eLinda: Explorer for Linked Data. EDBT 2018: 658-661
- Oren Kalinsky, Oren Mishali, Aidan Hogan, Yoav Etsion, Benny Kimelfeld:
Efficiently Charting RDF. CoRR abs/1811.10955 (2018)
- Oren Mishali, Tal Yahav, Oren Kalinsky, Benny Kimelfeld:
eLinda: Explorer for Linked Data. CoRR abs/1707.07623 (2017)
- Yoav Apter, David H. Lorenz, Oren Mishali:
A debug interface for debugging multiple domain specific aspect languages. AOSD 2012: 47-58
- David H. Lorenz, Oren Mishali:
SPECTACKLE: toward a specification-based DSAL composition process. DSAL@AOSD 2012: 9-14
- Oren Mishali, Yael Dubinsky, Shmuel Katz:
The TDD-Guide Training and Guidance Tool for Test-Driven Development. XP 2008: 63-72
- Oren Mishali, Shmuel Katz:
Using aspects to support the software process: XP over Eclipse. AOSD 2006: 169-179
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.