Stop the war!
default search action
ACM Journal of Experimental Algorithmics, Volume 9
Volume 9, 2004
- Ulrik Brandes, Frank Schulz, Dorothea Wagner, Thomas Willhalm:
Generating node coordinates for shortest-path computations in transportation networks.
- Robert Niewiadomski, José Nelson Amaral, Robert C. Holte:
A performance study of data layout techniques for improving data locality in refinement-based pathfinding.
- Madhav V. Marathe, Alessandro Panconesi, Larry D. Risinger Jr.:
An experimental study of a simple, distributed edge-coloring algorithm.
- Kimmo Fredriksson, Gonzalo Navarro:
Average-optimal single and multiple approximate string matching.
- Ranjan Sinha, Justin Zobel:
Cache-conscious sorting of large sets of strings with dynamic tries.
- Rick Siow Mong Goh, Ian Li-Jin Thng:
Twol-amalgamated priority queues.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.