- Chunxiao Yin, Xiaofei Zhang, Libo Liu:
Reposting negative information on microblogs: Do personality traits matter?
- Mingjun Xin, Lijun Wu:
Using multi-features to partition users for friends recommendation in location based social network.
- Ema Kusen, Mark Strembeck:
You talkin' to me? Exploring Human/Bot Communication Patterns during Riot Events.
- Lianhai Miao, Da Cao, Juntao Li, Weili Guan:
Multi-modal product title compression.
- Ashraf Elnagar, Ridhwan Al Debsi, Omar Einea:
Arabic text classification using deep learning models.
- Kai Li, Liangqi Cheng, Ching-I Teng:
Voluntary sharing and mandatory provision: Private information disclosure on social networking sites.
- Zheng Wang, Jie Zhou, Jing Ma, Jingjing Li, Jiangbo Ai, Yang Yang:
Discovering attractive segments in the user-generated video streams.
- Badr Ait Hammou, Ayoub Ait Lahcen, Salma Mouline:
Towards a real-time processing framework based on improved distributed recurrent neural network variants with fastText for social big data analytics.
- Brandon Fan, Weiguo Fan, Carly Smith, Harold:
Adverse drug event detection and extraction from open data: A deep learning approach.
- Kiran Zahra, Muhammad Imran, Frank O. Ostermann:
Automatic identification of eyewitness messages on twitter during disasters.
- Marc-André Kaufhold, Markus Bayer, Christian Reuter:
Rapid relevance classification of social media posts in disasters and emergencies: A system and evaluation featuring active, incremental and online learning.
- Ling Chen, Dandan Lyu, Zhenxing Xu, Hanyu Long, Gencai Chen:
A content-location-aware public welfare activity information push system based on microblog.
- Shirin Noekhah, Naomie Binti Salim, Nor Hawaniah Zakaria:
Opinion spam detection: Using multi-iterative graph-based model.
- Ruoyuan Gao, Chirag Shah:
Toward creating a fairer ranking in search engine results.
- Balsam Alkouz, Zaher Al Aghbari:
SNSJam: Road traffic analysis and prediction by fusing data from multiple social networks.
- Akshi Kumar, Kathiravan Srinivasan, Wen-Huang Cheng, Albert Y. Zomaya:
Hybrid context enriched deep learning model for fine-grained sentiment analysis in textual and visual semiotic modality social data.
- Shenglong Li:
Deep adversarial model for musculoskeletal quality evaluation.
- Chulmo Koo, Lorenzo Cantoni:
Special issue on informatics/data analytics in smart tourism.
- Jisu Yi, Gao Yuan, Changsok Yoo:
The effect of the perceived risk on the adoption of the sharing economy in the tourism industry: The case of Airbnb.
- Shini Renjith, A. Sreekumar, M. Jathavedan:
An extensive study on the evolution of context-aware personalized travel recommender systems.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.