- J. Ramprasath, V. Seethalakshmi:
Secure access of resources in software-defined networks using dynamic access control list.
- Gopi Ram:
Evolutionary optimization for pattern synthesis and reduction of mutual coupling of linear antenna arrays.
- Sahar M. Abd-Elazim, Ehab S. Ali:
Optimal network restructure via improved whale optimization approach.
- N. Purandhar, S. Ayyasamy, N. M. Saravanakumar:
Clustering healthcare big data using advanced and enhanced fuzzy C-means algorithm.
- Rohit Nigam, Santosh Pawar, Manish Sharma:
Modified Bayesian algorithm-based compressive sampling for wideband spectrum sensing in cognitive radio network using wavelet transform.
- Nader Ajmi, Abdelhamid Helali, Pascal Lorenz, Ridha Mghaieth:
SPEECH-MAC: Special purpose energy-efficient contention-based hybrid MAC protocol for WSN and Zigbee network.
- Ramu Kaviarasan, Pillutla Harikrishna:
Localizing non-line-of-sight nodes in Vehicluar Adhoc Networks using gray wolf methodology.
- Ehsan Soleimani-Nasab, Sepideh Javadi:
Performance analysis of two-way wireless-powered Amplify-and-Forward relaying in the presence of co-channel interference.
- Nisha Kandhoul, Sanjay Kumar Dhurandher, Isaac Woungang:
Random forest classifier-based safe and reliable routing for opportunistic IoT networks.
- Degan Zhang, Jiaxu Wang, Hong-rui Fan, Ting Zhang, Jinxin Gao, Peng Yang:
New method of traffic flow forecasting based on quantum particle swarm optimization strategy for intelligent transportation system.
- Mehdi Hosseinzadeh Aghdam, Abbas Ali Sharifi:
A novel ant colony optimization algorithm for PAPR reduction of OFDM signals.
- Zulfiqar Ahmad, Babar Nazir, Asif Umer:
A fault-tolerant workflow management system with Quality-of-Service-aware scheduling for scientific workflows in cloud computing.
- Xiaojun Ren, Zhijun Zhang, Seyedeh Maryam Arefzadeh:
An energy-aware approach for resource managing in the fog-based Internet of Things using a hybrid algorithm.
- Qingfeng Jing, Yewen Liang:
Terahertz indoor channel optimization and wedge fading characteristics analysis based on multisignal sources.
- Abdur R. Shahid, Niki Pissinou, S. S. Iyengar, Kia Makki:
Delay-aware privacy-preserving location-based services under spatiotemporal constraints.
- Supriya Aggarwal:
Generalized solution to symbol error probability integral containing over different fading models.
- Abdelhafid Jouini, Abdelmadjid Maali, Mustapha Benssalah, Ammar Mesloub, Geneviève Baudoin, Mhamed Hamadouche:
A robust auto-adaptive approach for serial acquisition of generalized multi-carrier spread spectrum in multipath fading mobile channels.
- Yun-Hsin Chuang, Chin-Laung Lei:
An independent three-factor mutual authentication and key agreement scheme with privacy preserving for multiserver environment and a survey.
- Nahid Amirazodi, Ali Mohammad Saghiri, Mohammad Reza Meybodi:
A self-adaptive algorithm for super-peer selection considering the mobility of peers in cognitive mobile peer-to-peer networks.
- Elizabeth Caroline Britto, Sathish Kumar Danasegaran, William Johnson:
Design of slotted patch antenna based on photonic crystal for wireless communication.
- Fatih Cogen, Erdogan Aydin:
Cooperative quadrature spatial modulation with Euclidean distance and capacity optimized antenna selection.
- Chuangchuang Zhang, Xingwei Wang, Anwei Dong, Yong Zhao, Fuliang Li, Min Huang:
The intelligent multi-domain service function chain deployment: Architecture, challenges and solutions.
- A. Christy Jeba Malar, Deva Priya M., Janakiraman Sengathir:
Harris Hawk Optimization Algorithm-based Effective Localization of Non-Line-of-Sight Nodes for Reliable Data Dissemination in Vehicular Ad hoc Networks.
- Dimpi Paul, Rajib Biswas, Gunjan Saikia:
Multiple material domain-based computational tools for ease assessment of modal parameter in photonic crystal fibers.
- Dipak Samanta, Jayanta Kumar Bag, Chanchal Kumar De, Abhijit Chandra:
A smart spectrum utilization approach using multiantenna-based cognitive relays in cognitive radio network.
- Dhandapani Arulanantham, Chenniappan Palanisamy:
DACASN: Dynamic ant routing-based channel accessing cognitive sensor network in Internet of Things.
- Ridhima Mehta:
Throughput and resource optimization for adaptive coding-based random access networks with correlated sources.
- Jong Hyuk Park, Muhammad Younas, Hamid R. Arabnia, Naveen K. Chilamkurti:
Emerging ICT applications and services - Big data, IoT, and cloud computing.
- Ling Wu, Sheng Liu:
Comparative analysis and application of LBP face image recognition algorithms.
- Weiqiang Zhang, Phuong Minh Chu, Kaisi Huang, Kyungeun Cho:
Driving data generation using affinity propagation, data augmentation, and convolutional neural network in communication system.
- Weiwei Liu, Jin Wang:
Evaluation of coupling coordination degree between urban rail transit and land use.
- Jeonghoon Kwak, Jong Hyuk Park, Yunsick Sung:
Emerging ICT UAV applications and services: Design of surveillance UAVs.
- Seung-Mo Je, Jun-Ho Huh:
Estimation of future power consumption level in smart grid: Application of fuzzy logic and genetic algorithm on big data platform.
- Kwang-il Hwang, Young-Sik Jeong, Jeakyung Han:
Indoor condensation prediction based on a surface temperature estimation.
- Hong-Jun Jang, Byoungwook Kim, Soon-Young Jung:
k-nearest reliable neighbor search in crowdsourced LBSs.
- Vinod Kumar, Musheer Ahmad, Adesh Kumari, Saru Kumari, Muhammad Khurram Khan:
SEBAP: A secure and efficient biometric-assisted authentication protocol using ECC for vehicular cloud computing.
- Yong-hwan Kim, Joon-Min Gil, Dongkyun Kim:
A location-aware network virtualization and reconfiguration for 5G core network based on SDN and NFV.
- Tauqeer Khalid, Muhammad Abbas Khan Abbasi, Maria Zuraiz, Abdul Nasir Khan, Mazhar Ali, Raja Wasim Ahmad, Joel J. P. C. Rodrigues, Mudassar Aslam:
A survey on privacy and access control schemes in fog computing.
- Amel Ksentini, Maha Jebalia, Sami Tabbane:
IoT/cloud-enabled smart services: A review on QoS requirements in fog environment and a proposed approach based on priority classification technique.
- Banavath Balaji Naik, Dhananjay Singh, Arun Barun Samaddar:
Secure virtual machine allocation against attacks using support value based game policy.
- Praveen Kumar Premkamal, Syam Kumar Pasupuleti, P. J. A. Alphonse:
Dynamic traceable CP-ABE with revocation for outsourced big data in cloud storage.
- Jose-Manuel Martinez-Caro, Maria-Dolores Cano:
A novel holistic approach for performance evaluation in Internet of Things.
- Jesús Noel Suárez Rubí, Paulo Roberto de Lira Gondim:
IoT-based platform for environment data sharing in smart cities.
- Balachandran Vijayalakshmi, Kadarkarayandi Ramar, N. Z. Jhanjhi, Sahil Verma, Madasamy Kaliappan, Kandasamy Vijayalakshmi, Shanmuganathan Vimal, Kavita, Uttam Ghosh:
An attention-based deep learning model for traffic flow prediction using spatiotemporal features towards sustainable smart city.
- Remya Krishnan P., Arun Raj Kumar P:
A collaborative strategy for detection and eviction of Sybil attacker and Sybil nodes in VANET.
- Ambareesh Srinivasa Gowda, Neela Madheswari Annamalai:
Hybrid salp swarm-firefly algorithm-based routing protocol in wireless multimedia sensor networks.
- Suresh Chandrasekaran, Srihari Kannan, Karthik Subburathinam:
DeepSense - Deep neural network framework to improve the network lifetime of IoT-MANETs.
- G. Dinesh, P. Venkatakrishnan, K. Meena alias Jeyanthi:
Modified spider monkey optimization - An enhanced optimization of spectrum sharing in cognitive radio networks.
- Hekmat Mohammadzadeh, Farhad Soleimanian Gharehchopogh:
A multi-agent system based for solving high-dimensional optimization problems: A case study on email spam detection.
- Sameh Ghanem:
Decoding and measurement of frequency-hopping spread spectrum signals using an adaptive algorithm-based compressive sensing.
- Hemlata Marne, Prachi Mukherji, Makarand Jadhav, Sachin Paranjape:
Bio-inspired hybrid algorithm to optimize pilot tone positions in polar-code-based orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing-interleave division multiple access system.
- Rachit Manchanda, Kanika Sharma:
A novel framework for energy-efficient compressive data gathering in heterogeneous wireless sensor network.
- Jehan Chelliah, Navaz Kader:
Optimization for connectivity and coverage issue in target-based wireless sensor networks using an effective multiobjective hybrid tunicate and salp swarm optimizer.
- Stephen Ojo, Agbotiname Lucky Imoize, Daniel Alienyi:
Radial basis function neural network path loss prediction model for LTE networks in multitransmitter signal propagation environments.
- Sheraz Khan, Poompat Saengudomlert, Attaphongse Taparugssanagorn:
Modeling and delay performance analysis of wireless regional area networks under incumbent coexistence and self-coexistence with multichannel operations.
- Abhinaba Dey, Prabina Pattanayak, Devendra Singh Gurjar, Preetam Kumar:
Efficient pilot reuse algorithms for massive MIMO cellular system.
- Jawad Yousaf, Hosang Lee, Muhammad Faisal, Han Junhee, Wansoo Nah, Hamayoun Shahwani, Syed Attique Shah, Jun Gyu Yang:
Design, analysis, and validation of Radio Research Agency reverberation chamber.
- Afzal Badshah, Anwar Ghani, Azeem Irshad, Husnain Naqvi, Saru Kumari:
Smart workload migration on external cloud service providers to minimize delay, running time, and transfer cost.
- Tran Anh Khoa, Nguyen Quang Minh, Hoang Hai Son, Cao Nguyen Dang Khoa, Dinh Ngoc Tan, Vandung Nguyen, Hoang Nam Nguyen, Duc Ngoc Minh Dang, Nguyen Trung Tin:
Wireless sensor networks and machine learning meet climate change prediction.
- Youjie Ye, Freeha Azmat, Idris Adenopo, Yunfei Chen, Rui Shi:
RF energy modelling using machine learning for energy harvesting communications systems.
- Mahdi Ajdani, Hamid Reza Ghaffary:
Design network intrusion detection system using support vector machine.
- Bagirathan Kaliyamurthi, Anandhakumar Palanisamy:
Geographic routing with hybrid firefly algorithm and galactic swarm optimization for efficient 'void' handling in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Mina Zaminkar, Fatemeh Sarkohaki, Reza Fotohi:
A method based on encryption and node rating for securing the RPL protocol communications in the IoT ecosystem.
- A. Christy Jeba Malar, Deva Priya M., Janakiraman Sengathir:
A Hybrid Crow Search and Gray Wolf Optimization Algorithm-based Reliable Non-Line-of-Sight Node Positioning Scheme for Vehicular Ad hoc Networks.
- Shengda Tang, Liansheng Tan, Tao Liu:
Modeling and performance analysis of energy harvesting wireless communication systems with reliable energy backup.
- Yongan Guo, Chunlei Jiang, Tin-Yu Wu, Anzhi Wang:
Mobile agent-based service migration in mobile edge computing.
- Khaled Ramadan, Abdulrahman Alturki, Moawad I. Dessouky, Fathi E. Abd El-Samie:
On the performance of joint low-complexity equalization and CFO compensation for SISO-OFDM communication systems with chaotic interleaving and DCT.
- Nivine Samarji, Muhammed Salamah:
A fault tolerance metaheuristic-based scheme for controller placement problem in wireless software-defined networks.
- Esmail Zarezadeh, Ayaz Ghorbani:
Robustness D3LS beamforming algorithm against the uncertainties in a uniform linear array radar of dipole antenna.
- Tina Samizadeh Nikoui, Amir Masoud Rahmani, Ali Balador, Hamid Haj Seyyed Javadi:
Internet of Things architecture challenges: A systematic review.
- Jinbo Huang, Xianjun Wu, Wendong Huang, Xiaoli Wu, S. Wang:
Internet of things in health management systems: A review.
- Khoa T. D. Nguyen, Changcheng Huang:
Distributed parallel genetic algorithm for online virtual network embedding.
- Arikrishnaperumal Ramaswamy Aravind, Rekha Chakravarthi:
Fractional rider optimization algorithm for the optimal placement of the mobile sinks in wireless sensor networks.
- Akash Tayal, Arun Solanki, Richa Kondal, Anand Nayyar, Sudeep Tanwar, Neeraj Kumar:
Blockchain-based efficient communication for food supply chain industry: Transparency and traceability analysis for sustainable business.
- Amit Goel, Abhijeet Upadhya, Vivek Kumar Dwivedi:
Diversity aided millimeter-wave/free space optical cooperative relaying systems.
- Oladele Afolalu, Neco Ventura:
Carrier aggregation-enabled non-orthogonal multiple access approach towards enhanced network performance in 5G Ultra-Dense Networks.
- Suhaib Ahmed, Syed Farah Naz, Sparsh Sharma, Seok-Bum Ko:
Design of quantum-dot cellular automata-based communication system using modular N-bit binary to gray and gray to binary converters.
- Baghdad Hadji, Lamya Fergani, Mustapha Djeddou:
Channel estimation based on low-complexity hierarchical codebook design for millimeter-wave MIMO systems.
- Abdallah Mustafa Abdelrahman, Joel J. P. C. Rodrigues, Mukhtar M. E. Mahmoud, Kashif Saleem, Ashok Kumar Das, Valery Korotaev, Sergei A. Kozlov:
Software-defined networking security for private data center networks and clouds: Vulnerabilities, attacks, countermeasures, and solutions.
- Sudhanshu Kulshrestha, Sanjeev Patel:
An efficient host overload detection algorithm for cloud data center based on exponential weighted moving average.
- Stephen S. Oyewobi, Karim Djouani, Anish Mathew Kurien:
Using priority queuing for congestion control in IoT-based technologies for IoT applications.
- Pankaj Kumar Goswami, Garima Goswami:
A corner truncated fractal slot ultrawide spectrum sensing antenna for wireless cognitive radio sensor network.
- Ramachandran Sudha, Duraisamy Murali:
Investigation of maximum observability of standard test bus systems with phasor measurement units using flower pollination algorithm.
- Satheshkumar Kandasamy, S. Mangai:
A smart transportation system in VANET based on vehicle geographical tracking and balanced routing protocol.
- K. Syam Chandran, C. K. Ali:
Filtered-orthogonal frequency division multiplexing with index modulation for multiservice wireless communication systems.
- Sabrina Boukerma, Khaled Rouabah, Salah Eddine Mezaache, Salim Atia:
Efficient method for constructing optimized long binary spreading sequences.
- Narayanasamy Tamilarasan, S. B. Lenin, N. Jayapandian, P. Subramanian:
Hybrid shuffled frog leaping and improved biogeography-based optimization algorithm for energy stability and network lifetime maximization in wireless sensor networks.
- Kesavalu Elumalai Purushothaman, Velmurugan Nagarajan:
Multiobjective optimization based on self-organizing Particle Swarm Optimization algorithm for massive MIMO 5G wireless network.
- Rana Shaaban, Saleh Faruque:
An enhanced indoor visible light communication physical-layer security scheme for 5G networks: Survey, security challenges, and channel analysis secrecy performance.
- Avishek Chakraborty, Gopi Ram, Durbadal Mandal:
Pattern synthesis of timed antenna array with the exploitation and suppression of harmonic radiation.
- Relangi Anil Kumar, K. Satya Prasad:
Performance analysis of an efficient linear constellation precoded generalized frequency division multiplexing with index modulation in 5G heterogeneous wireless network.
- Faezeh Heydari, Saeed Ghazi-Maghrebi, Ali Shahzadi, Mohammad Jalal Rastegar Fatemi:
Better spectral efficiency of device to device underlying massive multi-input multi-output using receiver filter algorithm and power control model.
- Nurudeen Oladapo Olatoye, Erumena Constance Ekoko, Ogirima Mohammed Sani, Oluwaseyi Ogungbenro:
The determination of pathloss model for ultra-high-frequency television transmission in Onitsha, Anambra state, Nigeria.
- Abhay Bindle, Tarun Gulati, Neeraj Kumar:
A detailed introduction of different beamforming techniques used in 5G.
- Arijit Datta, Vimal Bhatia, Manish Mandloi, Ganapati Panda:
Graph traversal aided detection in uplink MBM massive MIMO based on socio-cognitive knowledge of swarm optimization.
- Mustafa Adnan Al-Janabi, Sema Koç Kayhan:
Reconfigurable broadband printed monopole antenna for portable smart IoT applications.
- Kamal Kumar Gola, Nishant Chaurasia, Bhumika Gupta, Deepak Singh Niranjan:
Sea lion optimization algorithm based node deployment strategy in underwater acoustic sensor network.
- Devender Kumar, Harmanpreet Singh Grover, Damandeep Kaur, Adarsh Verma, Khushil Kumar Saini, Bijendra Kumar:
An efficient anonymous user authentication and key agreement protocol for wireless sensor networks.
- Srinivas Nallagonda, Ranjeeth Mamidi, Abhijit Bhowmick:
Analysis of energy-efficient cooperative spectrum sensing with improved energy detectors and multiple antennas over Nakagami-q/n fading channels.
- Tathababu Addepalli, Anitha V. R.:
Design and analysis of a novel compact spanner-shaped ultra-wideband antenna for MIMO systems.
- Md. Zulfiker Mahmud, Md. Samsuzzaman, Liton Chandra Paul, Md. Rashedul Islam, Ayman Abdulhadi Althuwayb, Mohammad Tariqul Islam:
A dielectric resonator based line stripe miniaturized ultra-wideband antenna for fifth-generation applications.
- Samar Elaraby, Sherif M. Abuelenin:
Connectivity analysis of directed highway vehicular ad hoc networks using graph theory.
- Arunagiri Ramathilagam, Kandasamy Vijayalakshmi:
Workflow scheduling in cloud environment using a novel metaheuristic optimization algorithm.
- S. Amutha, Kannan Balasubramanian, Kanagara J. M.:
Energy-efficient cluster manager-based cluster head selection technique for communication networks.
- V. Suma, Xavier Fernando, Ram Palanisamy, Robert Bestak:
Special issue on "Ubiquitous clouds and communication networks".
- Subramanyam Radha, Gnanadhas Josemin Bala, Perattur Nagabushanam:
FRAME routing with game theory optimization for wireless networks.
- Swapna B. Sasi, R. Santhosh:
Multiobjective routing protocol for wireless sensor network optimization using ant colony conveyance algorithm.
- Hima Bindu Valiveti, Budati Anil Kumar:
Handoff strategies between wireless fidelity to light fidelity systems for improving video streaming in high-speed vehicular networks.
- K. Muralidhar, K. Madhavi:
Enhancing the storage of mobile nodes through ad hoc storage as a service in MANETs.
- Qing Wang, Haiwei Luo, Jian Xiong:
An improved foraging heuristic considering reduced fog latency.
- C. Shilaja:
Implementation of differential evolution algorithm and its variants for optimal scheduling of distributed generations.
- Rambabu Kalathiripi, N. Venkatram:
Regression coefficients of traffic flow metrics (RCTFM) for DDOS defense in IoT networks.
- Shaik Riyazuddien, Dhulipalla Venkata Rao, Madhu Ramarakula:
Load balancing by diversified quality factors-based handoff (DQFH) in wireless cellular networks.
- Gebrehiwet Gebrekrstos Lema:
Telecommunication customer satisfaction using self-organized network-based heuristic algorithm.
- Xiao Zheng, Mingchu Li, Jun Guo:
Task scheduling using edge computing system in smart city.
- Lin Hong, Lianbing Deng, Daming Li, Harry Haoxiang Wang:
Artificial intelligence point-to-point signal communication network optimization based on ubiquitous clouds.
- Xilian Wang, Xianmin Jia:
Mechanism and policy of multimedia communications model and green low-carbon development mechanism in coal industry with cloud Internet of Things.
- P. Supraja, S. Babu, V. M. Gayathri, G. Divya:
Hybrid genetic and shuffled frog-leaping algorithm for neural network structure optimization and learning model to predict free spectrum in cognitive radio.
- Baburao Kodavati, Madhu Ramarakula:
Asynchronous gateway reallocation communication in heterogeneous 5G networks.
- Shuyuan Zhang, Quanguo Cheng:
Data analysis and management system design of contaminated site based on intelligent data acquisition vehicle and 5G communication.
- Mahalakshmi Govindaraj, Suresh Arumugam:
A trust-based mechanism in multipath routing using Biogeography-Shun Optimization.
- Lu Liu, Nan Peng:
Evaluation of user concentration in ubiquitous and cognitive artificial intelligence-assisted English online guiding system integrating face and eye movement detection.
- Aswinseshadri Krishnan, Vijayan Thulasi Bai:
Investigation of brain computer interface for rich multimedia environment.
- B. Muthulakshmi, M. Venkatesulu:
A novel security mechanism using AES cryptography approach in cloud computing.
- Mahendra Swain