- Tom Haegemans, Monique Snoeck, Wilfried Lemahieu:
A theoretical framework to improve the quality of manually acquired data. 1-14
- Koteswara Ivaturi, Cecil Chua:
Framing norms in online communities. 15-27
- Sheng-Tun Li, Thuong Thi Pham, Hui-Chi Chuang:
Do reviewers' words affect predicting their helpfulness ratings? Locating helpful reviewers by linguistics styles. 28-38
- Manuela Aparicio, Tiago Oliveira, Fernando Bação, Marco Painho:
Gamification: A key determinant of massive open online course (MOOC) success. 39-54
- Jeffrey C. F. Tai, Eric T. G. Wang, Hsi-Yin Yeh:
A study of IS assets, IS ambidexterity, and IS alignment: the dynamic managerial capability perspective. 55-69
- Ting-Peng Liang, Shelly Ping-Ju Wu, Chih-Chi Huang:
Why funders invest in crowdfunding projects: Role of trust from the dual-process perspective. 70-84
- Upasna Bhandari, Klarissa Chang, Tillmann Neben:
Understanding the impact of perceived visual aesthetics on user evaluations: An emotional perspective. 85-93
- Zhenya Tang, Lei-da Chen, Mark Lee Gillenson:
Understanding brand fan page followers' discontinuance motivations: A mixed-method study. 94-108
- Kyung Kyu Kim, Ae Ri Lee, Un-Kon Lee:
Impact of anonymity on roles of personal and group identities in online communities. 109-121
- JingHua Xiao, Yao Wu, Kang Xie, Qing Hu:
Managing the e-commerce disruption with IT-based innovations: Insights from strategic renewal perspectives. 122-139
- Fujun Lai, Xin Luo:
Social Commerce and Social Media: Behaviors in the New Service Economy. 141-142
- Pei Xu, De Liu:
Product engagement and identity signaling: The role of likes in social commerce for fashion products. 143-154
- Jessica Braojos, Jose Benitez, Javier Lloréns:
How do social commerce-IT capabilities influence firm performance? Theory and empirical evidence. 155-171
- Xiaolin Li, Chaojiang Wu, Feng Mai:
The effect of online reviews on product sales: A joint sentiment-topic analysis. 172-184
- Hanpeng Zhang, Zhaohua Wang, Shengjun Chen, Chengqi Guo:
Product recommendation in online social networking communities: An empirical study of antecedents and a mediator. 185-195
- Bo Feng, Qiwen Ye, Brian J. Collins:
A dynamic model of electric vehicle adoption: The role of social commerce in new transportation. 196-212
- Jiabao Lin, Zhimei Luo, Xusen Cheng, Lei Li:
Understanding the interplay of social commerce affordances and swift guanxi: An empirical study. 213-224
- Camille Grange, Izak Benbasat, Andrew Burton-Jones:
With a little help from my friends: Cultivating serendipity in online shopping environments. 225-235
- Yanhong Chen, Yaobin Lu, Bin Wang, Zhao Pan:
How do product recommendations affect impulse buying? An empirical study on WeChat social commerce. 236-248
- Tao Hu, Hua Dai, Al F. Salam:
Integrative qualities and dimensions of social commerce: Toward a unified view. 249-270
- Makoto Nakayama, Yun Wan:
The cultural impact on social commerce: A sentiment analysis on Yelp ethnic restaurant reviews. 271-279
- Jian-Cai Wang, Yao-Yu Wang, Tong Che:
Information sharing and the impact of shutdown policy in a supply chain with market disruption risk in the social media era. 280-293
- Xiao-Liang Shen, Yangjun Li, Yongqiang Sun, Zhen-Jiao Chen, Feng Wang:
Understanding the role of technology attractiveness in promoting social commerce engagement: Moderating effect of personal interest. 294-305
- Joyce Yi-Hui Lee, Chin-Sheng Yang, Carol Hsu, Jhong-Heng Wang:
A longitudinal study of leader influence in sustaining an online community. 306-316
- Lifang Peng, Weiguo Zhang, Xiaorong Wang, Shuyi Liang:
Moderating effects of time pressure on the relationship between perceived value and purchase intention in social E-commerce sales promotion: Considering the impact of product involvement. 317-328
- Eric Wing Kuen See-To, Eric W. T. Ngai:
An empirical study of payment technologies, the psychology of consumption, and spending behavior in a retailing context. 329-342
- Gongtao Zhang, M. N. Ravishankar:
Exploring vendor capabilities in the cloud environment: A case study of Alibaba Cloud Computing. 343-355
- Carlos Tam, Tiago Oliveira:
Does culture influence m-banking use and individual performance? 356-363
- Sharath Sasidharan:
Reconceptualizing knowledge networks for enterprise systems implementation: incorporating domain expertise of knowledge sources and knowledge flow intensity. 364-376
- Yu-Hui Fang:
An app a day keeps a customer connected: Explicating loyalty to brands and branded applications through the lens of affordance and service-dominant logic. 377-391
- Yangfan Li, Jinghua Huang, Tingting Song:
Examining business value of customer relationship management systems: IT usage and two-stage model perspectives. 392-402
- Xinmin Chu, Xin (Robert) Luo, Yan Chen:
A systematic review on cross-cultural information systems research: Evidence from the last decade. 403-417
- Wenche Wang, Fan Li, Zelong Yi:
Scores vs. stars: A regression discontinuity study of online consumer reviews. 418-428
- Zhao Du, Mengxiang Li, Kanliang Wang:
"The more options, the better?" Investigating the impact of the number of options on backers' decisions in reward-based crowdfunding projects. 429-444
- Sachithra Lokuge, Darshana Sedera, Varun Grover, Dongming Xu:
Organizational readiness for digital innovation: Development and empirical calibration of a construct. 445-461
- Saike He, Xiaolong Zheng, Daniel Dajun Zeng:
Modeling online user behaviors with competitive interactions. 463-475
- Cheng Suang Heng, Zhijie Lin, Xiaoying Xu, Ying Zhang, Yixuan Zhao:
Human Flesh Search: what did we find? 476-492
- So-Hyun Lee, Bo-Yeon Lee, Hee-Woong Kim:
Decisional factors leading to the reuse of an on-demand ride service. 493-506
- Asif Qumer Gill, Eng Chew:
Configuration information system architecture: Insights from applied action design research. 507-525
- José Céspedes Lorente, Amalia Magán Díaz, Ester Martínez-Ros:
Information technologies and downsizing: Examining their impact on economic performance. 526-535
- Shasha Deng, Yilu Zhou, Pengzhu Zhang, Ahmed Abbasi:
Using discussion logic in analyzing online group discussions: A text mining approach. 536-551
- Jacob Chia-An Tsai, Shin-Yuan Hung:
Examination of community identification and interpersonal trust on continuous use intention: Evidence from experienced online community members. 552-569
- Haejung Yun, Gwanhoo Lee, Dan J. Kim:
A chronological review of empirical research on personal information privacy concerns: An analysis of contexts and research constructs. 570-601
- Yukika Awazu, Stefania Mariano, Sue Newell:
The mediating role of artifacts in position practice at work: Examples from a project-based context. 602-613
- Wenyu Derek Du, Junjie Wu, Shanshi Liu, Raymond A. Hackney:
Effective organizational improvisation in information systems development: Insights from the Tencent messaging system development. 614-624
- Susan B. Grant, Tobias A. Preston:
Using social power and influence to mobilise the supply chain into knowledge sharing: A case in insurance. 625-639
- Katharina Ebner, Benjamin Mueller, Frederik Ahlemann:
Understanding the success of strategic IT benchmarking - Exploring the role of the individual level. 640-656
- Alexander Serenko, Ofir Turel:
A dual-attitude model of system use: The effect of explicit and implicit attitudes. 657-668
- John Qi Dong, Weifang Wu, Sarah Yixin Zhang:
The faster the better? Innovation speed and user interest in open source software. 669-680
- Christina Yong Jeong, Sang-Yong Tom Lee, Jee-Hae Lim:
Information security breaches and IT security investments: Impacts on competitors. 681-695
- Caroline Lancelot Miltgen, H. Jeff Smith:
Falsifying and withholding: exploring individuals' contextual privacy-related decision-making. 696-717
- Iljoo Kim, Gautam Pant:
Predicting web site audience demographics using content and design cues. 718-730
- Steffi Haag, Andreas Eckhardt, Andrew Schwarz:
The Acceptance of Justifications among Shadow IT Users and Nonusers - An Empirical Analysis. 731-741
- Valentina Kirova, Tan Vo Thanh:
Smartphone use during the leisure theme park visit experience: The role of contextual factors. 742-753
- Robert E. Crossler, Francis Kofi Andoh-Baidoo, Philip Menard:
Espoused cultural values as antecedents of individuals' threat and coping appraisal toward protective information technologies: Study of U.S. and Ghana. 754-766
- Rabeya Sultana, Il Im, Kun Shin Im:
Do IT freelancers increase their entrepreneurial behavior and performance by using IT self-efficacy and social capital? Evidence from Bangladesh.
- Matt C. Howard, Julia C. Rose:
Refining and extending task-technology fit theory: Creation of two task-technology fit scales and empirical clarification of the construct.
- Saqib Shamim, Jing Zeng, Syed Muhammad Shariq, Zaheer Khan:
Role of big data management in enhancing big data decision-making capability and quality among Chinese firms: A dynamic capabilities view.
- Xin Zhang, Liang Ma, Bo Xu, Feng Xu:
How social media usage affects employees' job satisfaction and turnover intention: An empirical study in China.
- Jamie Y. T. Chang, James J. Jiang, Gary Klein, Eric T. G. Wang:
Enterprise system programs: Goal setting and cooperation in the integration team.
- Elodie Gentina, Rui Chen:
Digital natives' coping with loneliness: Facebook or face-to-face?
- Xiang Gong, Kem Z. K. Zhang, Christy M. K. Cheung, Chongyang Chen, Matthew K. O. Lee:
Alone or together? Exploring the role of desire for online group gaming in players' social game addiction.
- Hsin Hsin Chang, Kit Hong Wong, Wei Sheng Chiu:
The effects of business systems leveraging on supply chain performance: Process innovation and uncertainty as moderators.
- Subhasish Dasgupta, Babita Gupta:
Espoused organizational culture values as antecedents of internet technology adoption in an emerging economy.
- Michele Gorgoglione, Umberto Panniello, Alexander Tuzhilin:
Recommendation strategies in personalization applications.
- Jiao Huang, Li Zhao, Chuan Hu:
The mechanism through which members with reconstructed identities become satisfied with a social network community: A contingency model.
- Shanshan Zhang, Ron Chi-Wai Kwok, Paul Benjamin Lowry, Zhiying Liu, Ji Wu:
The influence of role stress on self-disclosure on social networking sites: A conservation of resources perspective.
- Lu Yang, Yunhui Huang, Yi-Chun (Chad) Ho, Zhijie Lin:
Is online multiple-stores cooperative promotion better than single-store promotion? Misprediction from evaluation mode.
- Kibae Kim, Jörn Altmann, Wonjoon Kim:
On the time lag of the effect of network position on service performance in software service networks.
- Le Wang, Xin (Robert) Luo, Xue Yang, Zhilin Qiao:
Easy come or easy go? Empirical evidence on switching behaviors in mobile payment applications.
- John D'Arcy, Pei-Lee Teh:
Predicting employee information security policy compliance on a daily basis: The interplay of security-related stress, emotions, and neutralization.
- Shan Wang, William Yeoh, Gregory Richards, Siew Fan Wong, Younghoon Chang:
Harnessing business analytics value through organizational absorptive capacity.
- Elizabeth White Baker, Geoffrey S. Hubona, Mark Srite:
Does "Being There" Matter? The Impact of Web-Based and Virtual World's Shopping Experiences on Consumer Purchase Attitudes.
- Zhaojun Yang, Jun Sun, Yali Zhang, Ying Wang:
Perceived fit between green IS and green SCM: Does it matter?
- Jimin Kim, Younghoon Chang, Alain Yee-Loong Chong, Myeong-Cheol Park:
Do perceived use contexts influence usage behavior? An instrument development of perceived use context.
- Lianying Zhang, Haiyan Guo:
Enabling knowledge diversity to benefit cross-functional project teams: Joint roles of knowledge leadership and transactive memory system.
- Jeffrey D. Wall, Merrill Warkentin:
Perceived argument quality's effect on threat and coping appraisals in fear appeals: An experiment and exploration of realism check heuristics.
- Indika Dissanayake, Nikhil Mehta, Prashant Palvia, Vasyl Taras, Kwasi Amoako-Gyampah:
Competition matters! Self-efficacy, effort, and performance in crowdsourcing teams.
- Zhao Du, Kanliang Wang, Mengxiang Li:
Promoting crowdfunding with lottery: The impact on campaign performance.
- Qi Song, Yi Wang, Yang Chen, Jose Benitez, Jiang Hu:
Impact of the usage of social media in the workplace on team and employee performance.
- Ranvir S. Rai, Fred Selnes:
Conceptualizing task-technology fit and the effect on adoption - A case study of a digital textbook service.
- Dongxiao Gu, Shuyuan Deng, Qian Zheng, Changyong Liang, Jiao Wu:
Impacts of case-based health knowledge system in hospital management: The mediating role of group effectiveness.
- Philip Fei Wu:
Motivation crowding in online product reviewing: A qualitative study of amazon reviewers.
- Hugo K. S. Lam, Andy C. L. Yeung, Chris K. Y. Lo, T. C. E. Cheng:
Should firms invest in social commerce? An integrative perspective.
- Guanqi Ding, Hefu Liu, Qian Huang, Jibao Gu:
Enterprise social networking usage as a moderator of the relationship between work stressors and employee creativity: A multilevel study.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.