Stop the war!
default search action
Educational Technology & Society, Volume 6, 2003
Volume 6, Number 1, January 2003
- Paola Forcheri, Alfonso Quarati:
Training issues for successful ICT innovation in companies - Introduction.
Critiques, reviews, individual experience
- Rodrigo Bonacin, Maria Cecília Calani Baranauskas, Rafael Martinez Cecilia:
Designing and Learning: joining the concepts in work practices.
- Thomas Herrmann, Andrea Kienle, Natalja Reiband:
Meta-knowledge - a success factor for computer-supported organizational learning in companies.
- Arthur Tatnall, Bill Davey:
ICT and Training: A Proposal for an Ecological Model of Innovation.
Short feature articles
- Marlies Bitter-Rijpkema, Peter B. Sloep, Darco Jansen:
Learning to change: The Virtual Business Learning approach to professional workplace learning.
- Vassilios Dagdilelis, Maya Satratzemi, Georgios Evangelidis:
Implementing a Nationwide System for Training Very Small Enterprises for ICT Innovation: the Greek Case.
- David B. Hay:
Skills Gaps and Training Needs for Information and Communications Technology in Small and Medium Sized Firms in the South East of England.
- Ingrid Mulder, Janine Swaak:
ICT innovation: starting with the team - A collaborative design workshop on selecting technology for collaboration.
Short feature article
- Giovanni Fulantelli, Mario Allegra:
Small company attitude towards ICT based solutions: some key-elements to improve it.
- Panagiotis Zaharias, Angeliki Poulymenakou:
Identifying training needs for ict skills enhancement in south - Eastern Europe: implications for designing web-based training courses.
- Andrea Bagnasco, Marco Chirico, Giancarlo Parodi, Anna Marina Scapolla:
A model for an open and flexible e-training platform to encourage companies' learning culture and meet employees' learning needs.
- Marcos Augusto F. Borges, Maria Cecília Calani Baranauskas:
CollabSS: a Tool to Help the Facilitator in Promoting Collaboration among Learners.
- Susan Crichton, Randy LaBonte:
Innovative Practices for Innovators: Walking the Talk - Online Training for Online Teaching.
- Jean-Claude Bradley, Donald McEachron, David Dorsey, Benjamin Samuel, Sundar Babu, Jeremy Boecker, Mohammad Haghkar, Jay Bhatt:
The use of SMIRP for the rapid design and implementation of pedagogical constructs: Case study of a question-answer-reference framework.
- Harri Ketamo:
An Adaptive Geometry Game for Handheld Devices.
- Seng Chee Tan, Chun Hu, Siew Koon Wong, C. Marissa Wettasinghe:
Teacher Training on Technology-Enhanced Instruction - A Holistic Approach.
- Lars Svensson:
Less is More in Distance Education - The Contradictory Relationship Between Rapid Adoption and Radical Innovation.
- Kian-Sam Hong, Kwok-Wing Lai, Derek A. Holton:
Students' Satisfaction and Perceived Learning with a Web-based Course.
- Noppadol Prammanee:
Delivering Learning on the Net: the Why, What & How of Online Education.
Volume 6, Number 2, April 2003
- Mark Nichols:
A theory for eLearning. 1-10
- Paris Avgeriou, Andreas Papasalouros, Symeon Retalis, Manolis Skordalakis:
Towards a Pattern Language for Learning Management Systems. 11-24
- Der-Thanq Chen:
Uncovering the Provisos behind Flexible Learning. 25-30
- Elissavet Georgiadou, Anastasios A. Economides:
An Evaluation Instrument for Hypermedia Courseware. 31-44
- Kian-Sam Hong, Abang Ahmad Ridzuan, Ming-Koon Kuek:
Students' attitudes toward the use of the Internet for learning: A study at a university in Malaysia. 45-49
- Jae-Shin Lee, Hichang Cho, Geri Gay, Barry D. Davidson, Anthony R. Ingraffea:
Technology Acceptance and Social Networking in Distance Learning. 50-61
- Den Pain, Judy Le Heron:
WebCT and Online Assessment: The best thing since SOAP? 62-71
- Donnie Kirk:
Facilitating Online Learning: Effective Strategies for Moderators. 72-74
- Alexei Tretiakov:
Education and Artificial Intelligence or Foundations of Modern Didactics of University Education (in Russian). 75-76
Volume 6, Number 3, July 2003
- Michael Verhaart:
Developing a knowledge capture system based on sharable and self documenting learning objects. 1-16
- Vladimir A. Fomichov:
Methods of Designing Computer Technologies Helping to Develop Symbolic Information Processing Skills, Creativity, and Broad Mental Outlook. 17-18
- Giovanna Turrini, Alessandro Paccosi, Laura Cignoni:
GLOBETROTTER: Words with their travel-bags. 19-23
- Olga S. Fomichova, Vladimir A. Fomichov:
A New Paradigm for Constructing Children-Oriented Web-sites of Art Museums. 24-29
- Paul Bello, Selmer Bringsjord:
HILBERT & PATRIC: Hybrid Intelligent Agent Technology for Teaching Context-Independent Reasoning. 30-42
- Susanne Loeber, Alexandra I. Cristea:
A WWW Information Seeking Process Model. 43-52
- Clark Germann, Jane Kaufman Broida, Jeffrey M. Broida:
Using Computer-Based Virtual Tours to Assist Persons With Disabilities. 53-60
- Katerina Kabassi, Maria Virvou:
Using Web Services for Personalised Web-based Learning. 61-71
- Lucy Dodge:
Building Academic Skills and Information Competency through Learning Communities. 72-78
- Mark Nichols:
Tutorial Distance Learning: Rebuilding Our Educational System. 79-79
- Diane J. Hanson:
E-Learning: Strategies for Delivering Knowledge in the Digital Age. 80-81
- Brent Muirhead:
Distance Education and Distributed Learning. 82-83
- Akihiro Kashihara:
The Knowledge Medium: Designing Effective Computer Based Learning Environments. 84-85
- Jin-Tan David Yang:
Visualizing Argumentation -Software Tools for Collaborative and Educational Sense-Making. 86-88
- Peter Paolucci:
Creating an Electronic Portfolio. 89-90
Volume 6, Number 4, October 2003
- Alexandra I. Cristea:
Adaptive Patterns in Authoring of Educational Adaptive Hypermedia. 1-5
- Ignacio Aedo, Monica Landoni:
Digital Contents for Education (Guest editorial). 6-7
- Ruth Wilson:
Ebook Readers in Higher Education. 8-17
- Hildegard Rumetshofer, Wolfram Wöß:
XML-based Adaptation Framework for Psychological-driven E-learning Systems. 18-29
- Francisco J. Valverde-Albacete, R. Pedraza-Jiménez, Harold Y. Molina-Bulla, Jesús Cid-Sueiro, Paloma Díaz-Pérez, Ángel Navia-Vázquez:
InterMediActor: an Environment for Instructional Content Design Based on Competences. 30-47
- Félix Buendía García, Paloma Díaz-Pérez:
A Framework for the Management of Digital Educational Contents Conjugating Instructional and Technical Issues. 48-59
- Yacine Atif, Rachid Benlamri, Jawad Berri:
Dynamic Learning Modeler. 60-72
- Anne Honkaranta, Pasi Tyrväinen:
Designing Training in Manufacturing Organizations Using the Genre-based Method. 73-85
- James Ohene-Djan, Robert Zimmer, Matthew Gorle, Saduf Naqvi:
A Personalisable Electronic Book for Video-based Sign Language Education. 86-99
- Melanie Kellar, Bonnie MacKay, Rui Zhang, Carolyn R. Watters, David Kaufman, Jonathan M. Borwein:
Dynamic Composition of Math Lessons. 100-111
- Norshuhada Shiratuddin, Shahizan Hassan, Monica Landoni:
A Usability Study for Promoting eContent in Higher Education. 112-124
- Jessica R. Lux, Barry D. Davidson:
Guidelines for the Development of Computer-based Instruction Modules for Science and Engineering. 125-133
- Morten Flate Paulsen:
Experiences with Learning Management Systems in 113 European Institutions. 134-148
- Juan Quemada, Bernd Simon:
A Use-Case Based Model for Learning Resources in Educational Mediators. 149-163
- Martyn Wild:
From Usenet to CoWebs - Interacting with social information spaces. 164-165
- Peter Paolucci:
Designing Information Spaces: The Social Navigation Approach. 166-168
- Steve McCarty:
Digital Bridges: Developing Countries in the Knowledge Economy. 169-170
- Paola Forcheri:
Implementing Collaboration Technologies in Industry - Case Examples and Lessons Learned. 171-172
- Michael Verhaart:
AniCAM: Developing stream based teaching resources. 173-176
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.