Stop the war!
default search action
Educational Technology & Society, Volume 5, 2002
Volume 5, Number 1, January 2002
- Karel Kreijns, Paul A. Kirschner, Wim M. G. Jochems:
The sociability of computer-supported collaborative learning environment.
- Som Naidu, David Cunnington, Carol Jasen:
The experience of practitioners with technology-enhanced teaching and learning.
- Ingrid Mulder, Janine Swaak, Joseph Kessels:
Assessing group learning and shared understanding in technology-mediated interaction.
- Diane Berger Ehrlich:
Establishing Connections: Interactivity Factors for a Distance Education Course.
- Melissa Gold, Jennie Swann, Irene Yee Chief:
Keeping it flexible: integrating technology into distance education in the South Pacific.
- Chris Cope, Peter Ward:
Integrating learning technology into classrooms: the importance of teachers' perceptions.
- Tanna Kincaid, Lisa Feldner:
Leadership for Technology Integration: The Role of Principals and Mentors.
- Gabi Diercks-O'Brien, Ruth Sharratt:
Collaborative multimedia development teams in higher education.
- Sandra C. Hughes, Leah Wickersham, David L. Ryan-Jones, Sara A. Smith:
Overcoming Social and Psychological Barriers to Effective On-line Collaboration.
- Jill Slay:
Human Activity Systems: A Theoretical Framework for Designing Learning for Multicultural Settings.
- Gerald S. Edmonds, Rob Pusch:
Creating Shared Knowledge: Instructional Knowledge Management Systems.
- Yiannis N. Sagias:
Distributed and Online Distance Lecturing Environment (The Virtual Blackboard Project).
- Jim Ewing, David Miller:
A framework for evaluating computer supported collaborative learning.
- Roger F. Browne:
Automated Tutorial and Assignment Assessment.
- David N. R. McKinnon, Helen Geissinger:
Interactive Astronomy in Elementary Schools.
- Janet Rountree, B. L. William Wong, Robert Hannah:
Learning to look: real and virtual artifacts.
- Bradley Saunders, Phil Quirke:
"Let my laptop lead the way": a Middle Eastern study.
- William Bianchi:
The Wisconsin School of the Air: success story with implications.
- Robert Luke:
AccessAbility: Enabling Technology for Life Long Learning Inclusion in an Electronic Classroom - 2000.
- Julia D. Babaeva, Alexander E. Voiskounsky:
IT-Giftedness in Children and Adolescents.
- Panagiota Alevizou:
To wire or not to wire? Encyclopaedia Britannica versus Microsoft Encarta.
- Manuel Area:
Integrating Internet in Adult Education Schools: The RedVEDA Project.
- David A. Tiedemann:
Distance Learning Development and Delivery Applications.
- Salvatore Valenti, Sandro Fioretti, Maurizio Maurizi, Maurizio Panti, Tommaso Leo:
Teaching Motor Disability Assessment over the Web: MODASPECTRA.
- James Schoening:
Creating Lifelong Learners through Quality Assurance.
- R. G. Baird:
Learning to Change: ICT in Schools.
- Jason Nolan:
Online Learning in the European Community: New Learning.
- Brent Muirhead:
Teaching for Learning.
- Jianping Liu:
Interactive Engineering Mechanics - STATICS Virtual Tutor.
Volume 5, Number 2, April 2002
- Maggie Martinez:
Beyond Classroom Solutions: New Design Perspectives for Online Learning Excellence.
- Mark A. Nichols:
Principles of Best Practice for 21st Century Education.
- J. Michael Spector, Xuemei Wang:
Introduction: Integrating Technology into Learning and Working.
- Brian J. DeLacey, Dorothy A. Leonard:
Case study on technology and distance in education at the Harvard Business School.
- Tiffany A. Koszalka:
Technology Resources as a Mediating Factor in Career Interest Development.
- Gretchen Gemeinhardt:
Best Practices in Technology-Mediated Learning in American Business Education.
- John R. Kirby, Christopher K. Knapper, Sue A. Maki, William J. Egnatoff, Elaine van Melle:
Computers and Students' Conceptions of Learning: The Transition from Post-Secondary Education to the Workplace.
- David F. Radcliffe:
Technological and Pedagogical Convergence between Work-based and Campus-based Learning.
- Irena M. Ali, Celina Pascoe, Leoni Warne:
Interactions of organizational culture and collaboration in working and learning.
- L. Suzanne Suggs, William B. Cissell, Chris McIntyre, Michelle Ward:
Adoption of Communication Technologies in a Texas Health Setting.
- Kristian Folkman:
Integrating distributed learning in work situations: A case study.
- Bernd Brink, John Munro, Mike Osborne:
Online Learning Technology in an SME Work-Based Setting.
- Jane B. Maestro-Scherer, Robert E. Rich, Clifford W. Scherer, Schelley Michell-Nunn:
Technology in Organizational Learning: Using High Tech for High Touch.
- Deniz Eseryel:
Approaches to Evaluation of Training: Theory & Practice.
- Miltiadis D. Lytras, Athanasia Pouloudi, Angeliki Poulymenakou:
A Framework for Technology Convergence in Learning and Working.
- Demetrios G. Sampson, Charalampos Karagiannidis, Andrea Schenone, Fabrizio Cardinali:
Knowledge-on-Demand in e-Learning and e-Working Settings.
- Marlies Bitter-Rijpkema, Rob L. Martens, Wim M. G. Jochems:
Supporting knowledge elicitation for learning in virtual teams.
- Giovanna Avellis, Anthony Finkelstein:
How to Annotate Educational Multimedia with Non-Functional Requirements.
- Kristiina Annala:
Introducing the Strawberry Discovery and Niche Process.
- Deniz Eseryel, Radha Ganesan, Gerald S. Edmonds:
Review of Computer-Supported Collaborative Work Systems.
- Richard Schreck:
Web-based Corporate Learning in Siberia: Reflections on an American Model.
- Xuemei Wang:
Integrating technology into learning and working: A promising future.
- Gregory Aist:
Helping Children Learn Vocabulary during Computer-Assisted Oral Reading.
- Tim S. Roberts:
Academics in Academia: the Forgotten Resource in the Rush to New Technologies.
- Ana Paula Afonso:
E-Learning in Portugal.
- Alexei Tretiakov:
Volume 5, Number 3, July 2002
- Gráinne Conole:
Introduction - Evaluation of Learning Technologies in Higher Education.
- Jen Harvey, Martin Oliver, Janice Smith:
Towards effective practitioner evaluation: an exploration of issues relating to skills, motivation and evidence.
- David Dwayne Williams:
Improving use of learning technologies in higher education through participant oriented evaluations.
- Martin Oliver, Jen Harvey:
What does 'impact' mean in the evaluation of learning technology?
- Katy Campbell:
Power, Voice and Democratization: Feminist Pedagogy and Assessment in CMC.
- Jonathan Frank, Janet Toland:
Email as a learning technology in the South Pacific: An evaluation.
- Trish Andrews, Gavin Schwarz:
Preparing students for the virtual organisation: an evaluation of learning with virtual learning technologies.
- Gráinne Conole, Mike Hall, Susan Smith:
An evaluation of an online course for medical practitioners.
- Liz Creese, Jane Kemelfield:
Contrasts in learning: a collaborative evaluation by practitioners and students.
- Frances Deepwell:
Towards Capturing Complexity: an interactive framework for institutional evaluation.
- Margaret-Anne D. Storey, B. Phillips, Mechthild Maczewski, Mei Wang:
Evaluating the usability of Web-based learning tools.
- Pete Thomas, Carina Paine:
Monitoring distance education students' practical programming activities.
- Meliha Handzic, Denise Tolhurst:
Evaluating an interactive learning environment in management education.
- Nydia R. Hanna:
Effective Use of a Range of Authentic Assessments in a Web Assisted Pharmacology Course.
- Lampros K. Stergioulas, Hassan Ahmed, Costas S. Xydeas:
Adaptive Web-based Engine for the Evaluation of eLearning Resources.
- Dan Jensen, Brian Self, Don Rhymer, John Wood, Marty Bowe:
A rocky journey toward effective assessment of visualization modules for learning enhancement in Engineering Mechanics.
- Pam Moule:
Evaluation of the Basic Life Support CD-ROM: Its effectiveness as learning tool and user experiences.
- Larry R. Irons, Donald J. Jung, Robert O. Keel:
Interactivity in Distance Learning: The Digital Divide and Student Satisfaction.
- Dave S. Knowlton:
Promoting Liberal Arts Thinking through Online Discussion: A Practical Application and its Theoretical Basis.
- Bhavani Sridharan:
Knowledge Management in the SocioTechnical World The Graffiti Continues.
- Russell Butson:
The Experience of Practitioners with Technology-Enhanced Teaching and Learning: A Response.
Volume 5, Number 4, October 2002
- Brent Muirhead:
Effective Online Assessment Strategies for Today's Colleges & Universities.
- Toshio Okamoto, Roger Hartley:
Introduction - Innovations in Learning Technology.
- Christos Bouras, Vassilis Triantafillou, Thrasyvoulos Tsiatsos:
A Framework for Intelligent Virtual Training Environment: The Steps from Specification to Design.
- Demetrios G. Sampson, Charalampos Karagiannidis, Fabrizio Cardinali:
An Architecture for Web-based e-Learning Promoting Re-usable Adaptive Educational e-Content.
- Fanny Klett:
Visual Communication in Web-based Learning Environments.
- Fawzi Albalooshi, Eshaa M. Alkhalifa:
Multimedia as a Cognitive Tool.
- Barry Kort, Rob Reilly:
Theories for Deep Change in Affect-sensitive Cognitive Machines: A Constructivist Model.
- Vincenza Carchiolo, Alessandro Longheu, Michele Malgeri:
Adaptive Formative Paths in a Web-based Learning Environment.
- Marcelo Milrad:
Using Construction Kits, Modeling Tools, System Dynamics Simulations to Support Collaborative Discovery Learning.
- Ng S. T. Chong, Panrit Tosukhowong, Masao Sakauchi:
WhiteboardVCR: a Web Lecture Production Tool for Combining Human Narration and Text-to-Speech Synthesis.
- Demetrios G. Sampson, Vicky Papaioannou, Panayiota Karadimitriou:
EM2: An Environment for Editing and Management of Educational Metadata.
- Joe Y.-C. Lin, Charley Ho, Wasim Sadiq, Maria E. Orlowska:
Using Workflow Technology to Manage Flexible e-Learning Services.
- Toshio Okamoto, Mizue Kayama, Hisayoshi Inoue, Alexandra I. Cristea:
The Integrated e-Learning System-RAPSODY Based on Distance Ecology Model and Its Practice.
- Moti Frank, Gila Kurtz, Nurit Levin:
Implications of Presenting Pre-University Courses Using the Blended e-Learning Approach.
- Der-Thanq Victor Chen, David W. L. Hung:
Two Kinds of Scaffolding: The Dialectical Process within the Authenticity-Generalizibility (A-G) Continuum.
- Howard C. Woodard:
A Model for Teaching Electronic Commerce Students.
- Renate Motschnig-Pitrik, Andreas Holzinger:
Student-Centered Teaching Meets New Media: Concept and Case Study.
- Bonnie Brown:
In Schools We Trust: Creating Communities of Learning in an Era of Testing and Standardization.
- Sally Hong:
The Social Life of Avatars: Presence and Interaction in Shared Virtual Environments.
- Demetrios G. Sampson:
Collaborative Virtual Environments: Digital Places and Spaces for Interactio.
- Brent Muirhead:
E-tivities: The key to active online learning.
- Tai Yu Lin:
Smart Machines in Education.
- Noppadol Prammanee:
Distance Education at a Glance.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.