- Nayra Rodríguez-Pérez, Pino Caballero-Gil, Alexandra Rivero-García, Josué Toledo-Castro:
A secure mHealth application for attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder.
- Önsen Toygar, Esraa Alqaralleh, Ayman Afaneh:
On the use of ear and profile faces for distinguishing identical twins and nontwins.
- Lamia Ben Amor, Imene Lahyani, Mohamed Jmaiel:
AUDIT: AnomaloUs data Detection and Isolation approach for mobile healThcare systems.
- Özgü Can, Dilek Yilmazer:
Improving privacy in health care with an ontology-based provenance management system.
- Omid Sharifi, Shahin Mehdipour Ataee, Zeki Bayram:
Frame Logic-based specification and discovery of semantic web services with application to medical appointments.
- Övünç Öztürk, Hasan Gökhan Açikgöz:
Onyx: A new Canvas-based tool for visualizing biomedical and health ontologies.
- Georgios Meditskos, Efstratios Kontopoulos, Stefanos Vrochidis, Ioannis Kompatsiaris:
Converness: Ontology-driven conversational awareness and context understanding in multimodal dialogue systems.
- Maqbool Ali, Jamil Hussain, Sungyoung Lee, Byeong Ho Kang, Kashif Sattar:
A knowledge construction methodology to automate case-based learning using clinical documents.
- Amin Y. Noaman, Abdul Hamid M. Ragab, Nabeela Al-Abdullah, Arwa Jamjoom, Farrukh Nadeem, Anser G. Ali:
Predicting and reducing "hospital-acquired infections" using a knowledge-based e-surveillance system.
- Susan Sabra, Khalid Mahmood Malik, Muhammad Afzal, Vian Sabeeh, Ahmad Charaf Eddine:
A hybrid knowledge and ensemble classification approach for prediction of venous thromboembolism.
- Yuwei Zhang, Yuan Zhang, Benny Lo, Wenyao Xu:
Wearable ECG signal processing for automated cardiac arrhythmia classification using CFASE-based feature selection.
- Yunus Santur, Sinem Güven Santur, Mehmet Karaköse:
Architecture and implementation of a smart-pregnancy monitoring system using web-based application.
- Richard O. Oyeleke, Carl K. Chang, Jennifer Margrett:
Situation-centered goal reinforcement of activities of daily living in smart home environments.
- Guryash Bahra, Lena Wiese:
Parameterizing neural networks for disease classification.
- Rahib H. Abiyev, Murat Arslan:
Head mouse control system for people with disabilities.
- Belahcene Bahloul, Hassina Aliane, Mohamed Benmohammed:
ArA*summarizer: An Arabic text summarization system based on subtopic segmentation and using an A* algorithm for reduction.
- Adel Sabry Eesa, Zeynep Orman:
A new clustering method based on the bio-inspired cuttlefish optimization algorithm.
- Huchang Liao, Cheng Zhang, Li Luo, Zeshui Xu, Jian-Bo Yang, Dong-Ling Xu:
Distance-based intuitionistic multiplicative multiple criteria decision-making methods for healthcare management in West China Hospital.
- Cheng Peng, Chong Su:
A multi-agent affective interactive MAGDM approach and its applications.
- Xue-Feng Ding, Ling Zhang, Hu-Chen Liu:
Emergency decision making with extended axiomatic design approach under picture fuzzy environment.
- Xiaojia Wang, Mi Chen, Wei Xia, Keyu Zhu, Shanshan Zhang, Weiqun Xu, Yuxiang Guan:
Improving the risk management of Type 2 diabetes mellitus in China from the perspective of social relationships.
- Li Guo, Samia Boukir, Alexandre Aussem:
Building bagging on critical instances.
- Jirapun Pongfai, Xiaojie Su, Huiyan Zhang, Wudhichai Assawinchaichote:
A novel optimal PID controller autotuning design based on the SLP algorithm.
- Sunil Kr. Jha, Tae Hyun Yoon:
Toxicity modelling of nanomaterials by origin evaluation of their physicochemical descriptors using a combination of principal component analysis and support vector machine methods.
- Krzysztof Wolk:
Advanced social media sentiment analysis for short-term cryptocurrency price prediction.
- Mariano Rincón-Zamorano, Rafael Martínez-Tomás, José Manuel Ferrández:
Iwinac 2017: Assistive intelligence for the elderly.
- Alejandro Moya, Elena Navarro, Javier Jaen, Pascual González:
Fuzzy-description logic for supporting the rehabilitation of the elderly.
- Manuel Graña, José Manuel López-Guede, Jon Irazusta, Idoia Labayen, Ariadna Besga:
Modelling hospital readmissions under frailty conditions for healthy aging.
- David Griol, José Manuel Molina, Araceli Sanchis:
A multimodal conversational coach for active ageing based on sentient computing and m-health.
- Francisco J. Rodríguez Lera, Francisco Martín Rico, Ángel Manuel Guerrero Higueras, Vicente Matellán Olivera:
A context-awareness model for activity recognition in robot-assisted scenarios.
- Arturo Martínez-Rodrigo, Luz Fernández-Aguilar, Roberto Zangróniz, José Miguel Latorre, José Manuel Pastor, Antonio Fernández-Caballero:
Film mood induction and emotion classification using physiological signals for health and wellness promotion in older adults living alone.
- Eman Nashnush, Sunil Vadera:
EBNO: Evolution of cost-sensitive Bayesian networks.
- Mohammad Azharuddin Laskar, Rabul Hussain Laskar:
A fuzzy-clustering-based hierarchical i-vector/probabilistic linear discriminant analysis system for text-dependent speaker verification.
- Mohammad Moghaddas, Ghasem Tohidi:
An efficient neurodynamic model to solve nonconvex nonlinear optimization problems and its applications.
- Shuai Ding, Shikang Hu, Jinxin Pan, Xiaojian Li, Gang Li, Xiao Liu:
A homogeneous ensemble method for predicting gastric cancer based on gastroscopy reports.
- Marios Poulos, Nikolaos Korfiatis, Sozon Papavlasopoulos:
Assessing stationarity in web analytics: A study of bounce rates.
- Adeel Yousaf, Muhammad Junaid Khan, Muhammad Jaleed Khan, Adil Masood Siddiqui, Khurram Khurshid:
A robust and efficient convolutional deep learning framework for age-invariant face recognition.
- Jinxin Pan, Shuai Ding, Shanlin Yang, Gang Li, Xiao Liu:
Endoscopy report mining for intelligent gastric cancer screening.
- Görkem Giray, Murat Osman Ünalir:
Assessment of text coherence using an ontology-based relatedness measurement method.
- Ali Fallah Tehrani, Marc Strickert, Diane Ahrens:
A class of monotone kernelized classifiers on the basis of the Choquet integral.
- Yasar Khan, Toqeer Ali Syed, Megat Fariz, Fernando Moreira, Frederico Branco, José Martins, Ramiro Gonçalves:
BlockU: Extended usage control in and for Blockchain.
- Jie Tang, Fanyong Meng, Zeshui Xu, Ruiping Yuan:
Qualitative hesitant fuzzy group decision making: An additively consistent probability and consensus-based perspective.
- Duen-Ren Liu, Shin-Jye Lee, Yang Huang, Chien-Ju Chiu:
Air pollution forecasting based on attention-based LSTM neural network and ensemble learning.
- Jian Li, Qiongxia Chen:
An outranking method for multicriteria decision making with probabilistic hesitant information.
- Reza Farzipoor Saen, Malin Song, Ron Fisher:
New data envelopment analysis models for assessing sustainability Part 1: A dynamic data envelopment analysis approach.
- Lei Chen, Fei-Mei Wu, Ying-Ming Wang, Mei-Juan Li:
Analysis of the environmental efficiency in China based on the DEA cross-efficiency approach under different policy objectives.
- Mohammad Fallah, Farhad Hosseinzadeh Lotfi:
Sustainability assessment of Iranian petrochemical companies in stock exchange: A data envelopment analysis-based approach.
- Jie Wu, Jiangjiang Yang, Zhixiang Zhou:
How does environmental regulation affect environmental performance? A case study of China's regional energy efficiency.
- Abdollah Hadi-Vencheh, Peter F. Wanke, Ali Jamshidi, Zhongfei Chen:
Sustainability of Chinese airlines: A modified slack-based measure model for CO2 emissions.
- Hamzeh Amirteimoori, Alireza Amirteimoori, Arash Amirteimoori:
Sustainability assessment in the presence of undesirable factors over time: A case on gas companies.
- Xiangyang Sun, Yu Cheng, Qicheng Lu, Miao Hu:
Dynamic efficiency evaluation of state-level business incubators in China by using a slacks-based measure approach.
- Duygu Çelik Ertugrul, Atilla Elçi:
A survey on semanticized and personalized health recommender systems.
- Pejman Peykani, Emran Mohammadi, Reza Farzipoor Saen, Seyed Jafar Sadjadi, Mohsen Rostamy-Malkhalifeh:
Data envelopment analysis and robust optimization: A review.
- Jagdish Chakole, Manish P. Kurhekar:
Trend following deep Q-Learning strategy for stock trading.
- Ali Köseoglu, Ridvan Sahin, Mehmet Merdan:
A simplified neutrosophic multiplicative set-based TODIM using water-filling algorithm for the determination of weights.
- Filippo Neri, Iván García-Magariño:
Simulating and modelling the DAX index and the USO Etf financial time series by using a simple agent-based learning architecture.
- Sahib Singh Budhiraja, Vijay Mago:
A supervised learning approach for heading detection.
- Amjad Osmani, Jamshid Bagherzadeh Mohasefi, Farhad Soleimanian Gharehchopogh:
Enriched Latent Dirichlet Allocation for Sentiment Analysis.
- Chuanyi Li, Jidong Ge, Lijie Wen, Li Kong, Victor Chang, Liguo Huang, Bin Luo:
A novel completeness definition of event logs and corresponding generation algorithm.
- Oguz Üstün, Erdal Bekiroglu, Mithat Önder:
Design of highly effective multilayer feedforward neural network by using genetic algorithm.
- Víctor Rodríguez-Fernández, David Camacho:
Special issue on "Machine Learning Challenges and Applications for Industry 4.0".
- Jafar Ahmad Abed Alzubi, M. S. Saleem Basha:
Special issue on internet of things and artificial intelligence in smart vehicle revolution.
- Tribute to Professor Miltos Petridis.
- Reza Farzipoor Saen, Malin Song, Ron Fisher:
New data envelopment analysis models for assessing sustainability Part 2: A static data envelopment analysis approach.
- Xianhua Wu, Yufeng Chen, Peng Zhao, Ji Guo, Zhanxin Ma:
Study of haze emission efficiency based on new co-opetition data envelopment analysis.
- Esmaeil Keshavarz, Mehdi Toloo:
A hybrid data envelopment analysis and multi-attribute decision making approach to sustainability assessment.
- Jiasen Sun, Jie Wu, Yingming Wang, Lei Li, Yuhong Wang:
Cross-efficiency evaluation method based on the conservative point of view.
- Xingchen Li, Feng Li, Nenggui Zhao, Qingyuan Zhu:
Measuring environmental sustainability performance of freight transportation seaports in C hina: A data envelopment analysis approach based on the closest targets.
- Shuhong Wang, Xiaoli Sun:
The global system-ranking efficiency model and calculating examples with consideration of the nonhomogeneity of decision-making units.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.