- Nayra Rodríguez-Pérez, Pino Caballero-Gil, Alexandra Rivero-García, Josué Toledo-Castro:
A secure mHealth application for attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder.
- Önsen Toygar, Esraa Alqaralleh, Ayman Afaneh:
On the use of ear and profile faces for distinguishing identical twins and nontwins.
- Lamia Ben Amor, Imene Lahyani, Mohamed Jmaiel:
AUDIT: AnomaloUs data Detection and Isolation approach for mobile healThcare systems.
- Özgü Can, Dilek Yilmazer:
Improving privacy in health care with an ontology-based provenance management system.
- Omid Sharifi, Shahin Mehdipour Ataee, Zeki Bayram:
Frame Logic-based specification and discovery of semantic web services with application to medical appointments.
- Övünç Öztürk, Hasan Gökhan Açikgöz:
Onyx: A new Canvas-based tool for visualizing biomedical and health ontologies.
- Georgios Meditskos, Efstratios Kontopoulos, Stefanos Vrochidis, Ioannis Kompatsiaris:
Converness: Ontology-driven conversational awareness and context understanding in multimodal dialogue systems.
- Maqbool Ali, Jamil Hussain, Sungyoung Lee, Byeong Ho Kang, Kashif Sattar:
A knowledge construction methodology to automate case-based learning using clinical documents.
- Amin Y. Noaman, Abdul Hamid M. Ragab, Nabeela Al-Abdullah, Arwa Jamjoom, Farrukh Nadeem, Anser G. Ali:
Predicting and reducing "hospital-acquired infections" using a knowledge-based e-surveillance system.
- Susan Sabra, Khalid Mahmood Malik, Muhammad Afzal, Vian Sabeeh, Ahmad Charaf Eddine:
A hybrid knowledge and ensemble classification approach for prediction of venous thromboembolism.
- Yuwei Zhang, Yuan Zhang, Benny Lo, Wenyao Xu:
Wearable ECG signal processing for automated cardiac arrhythmia classification using CFASE-based feature selection.
- Yunus Santur, Sinem Güven Santur, Mehmet Karaköse:
Architecture and implementation of a smart-pregnancy monitoring system using web-based application.
- Richard O. Oyeleke, Carl K. Chang, Jennifer Margrett:
Situation-centered goal reinforcement of activities of daily living in smart home environments.
- Guryash Bahra, Lena Wiese:
Parameterizing neural networks for disease classification.
- Rahib H. Abiyev, Murat Arslan:
Head mouse control system for people with disabilities.
- Belahcene Bahloul, Hassina Aliane, Mohamed Benmohammed:
ArA*summarizer: An Arabic text summarization system based on subtopic segmentation and using an A* algorithm for reduction.
- Adel Sabry Eesa, Zeynep Orman:
A new clustering method based on the bio-inspired cuttlefish optimization algorithm.
- Huchang Liao, Cheng Zhang, Li Luo, Zeshui Xu, Jian-Bo Yang, Dong-Ling Xu:
Distance-based intuitionistic multiplicative multiple criteria decision-making methods for healthcare management in West China Hospital.
- Cheng Peng, Chong Su:
A multi-agent affective interactive MAGDM approach and its applications.
- Xue-Feng Ding, Ling Zhang, Hu-Chen Liu:
Emergency decision making with extended axiomatic design approach under picture fuzzy environment.
- Xiaojia Wang, Mi Chen, Wei Xia, Keyu Zhu, Shanshan Zhang, Weiqun Xu, Yuxiang Guan:
Improving the risk management of Type 2 diabetes mellitus in China from the perspective of social relationships.
- Li Guo, Samia Boukir, Alexandre Aussem:
Building bagging on critical instances.
- Jirapun Pongfai, Xiaojie Su, Huiyan Zhang, Wudhichai Assawinchaichote:
A novel optimal PID controller autotuning design based on the SLP algorithm.
- Sunil Kr. Jha, Tae Hyun Yoon:
Toxicity modelling of nanomaterials by origin evaluation of their physicochemical descriptors using a combination of principal component analysis and support vector machine methods.
- Krzysztof Wolk:
Advanced social media sentiment analysis for short-term cryptocurrency price prediction.
- Mariano Rincón-Zamorano, Rafael Martínez-Tomás, José Manuel Ferrández:
Iwinac 2017: Assistive intelligence for the elderly.
- Alejandro Moya, Elena Navarro, Javier Jaen, Pascual González:
Fuzzy-description logic for supporting the rehabilitation of the elderly.
- Manuel Graña, José Manuel López-Guede, Jon Irazusta, Idoia Labayen, Ariadna Besga:
Modelling hospital readmissions under frailty conditions for healthy aging.
- David Griol, José Manuel Molina, Araceli Sanchis:
A multimodal conversational coach for active ageing based on sentient computing and m-health.
- Francisco J. Rodríguez Lera, Francisco Martín Rico, Ángel Manuel Guerrero Higueras, Vicente Matellán Olivera:
A context-awareness model for activity recognition in robot-assisted scenarios.
- Arturo Martínez-Rodrigo, Luz Fernández-Aguilar, Roberto Zangróniz, José Miguel Latorre, José Manuel Pastor, Antonio Fernández-Caballero:
Film mood induction and emotion classification using physiological signals for health and wellness promotion in older adults living alone.
- Eman Nashnush, Sunil Vadera:
EBNO: Evolution of cost-sensitive Bayesian networks.
- Mohammad Azharuddin Laskar, Rabul Hussain Laskar:
A fuzzy-clustering-based hierarchical i-vector/probabilistic linear discriminant analysis system for text-dependent speaker verification.
- Mohammad Moghaddas, Ghasem Tohidi:
An efficient neurodynamic model to solve nonconvex nonlinear optimization problems and its applications.
- Shuai Ding, Shikang Hu, Jinxin Pan, Xiaojian Li, Gang Li, Xiao Liu:
A homogeneous ensemble method for predicting gastric cancer based on gastroscopy reports.
- Marios Poulos, Nikolaos Korfiatis, Sozon Papavlasopoulos:
Assessing stationarity in web analytics: A study of bounce rates.
- Adeel Yousaf, Muhammad Junaid Khan, Muhammad Jaleed Khan, Adil Masood Siddiqui, Khurram Khurshid:
A robust and efficient convolutional deep learning framework for age-invariant face recognition.
- Jinxin Pan, Shuai Ding, Shanlin Yang, Gang Li, Xiao Liu:
Endoscopy report mining for intelligent gastric cancer screening.
- Görkem Giray, Murat Osman Ünalir:
Assessment of text coherence using an ontology-based relatedness measurement method.
- Ali Fallah Tehrani, Marc Strickert, Diane Ahrens:
A class of monotone kernelized classifiers on the basis of the Choquet integral.
- Yasar Khan, Toqeer Ali Syed, Megat Fariz, Fernando Moreira, Frederico Branco, José Martins, Ramiro Gonçalves:
BlockU: Extended usage control in and for Blockchain.
- Jie Tang, Fanyong Meng, Zeshui Xu, Ruiping Yuan:
Qualitative hesitant fuzzy group decision making: An additively consistent probability and consensus-based perspective.
- Duen-Ren Liu, Shin-Jye Lee, Yang Huang, Chien-Ju Chiu:
Air pollution forecasting based on attention-based LSTM neural network and ensemble learning.
- Jian Li, Qiongxia Chen:
An outranking method for multicriteria decision making with probabilistic hesitant information.
- Reza Farzipoor Saen, Malin Song, Ron Fisher:
New data envelopment analysis models for assessing sustainability Part 1: A dynamic data envelopment analysis approach.
- Lei Chen, Fei-Mei Wu, Ying-Ming Wang, Mei-Juan Li:
Analysis of the environmental efficiency in China based on the DEA cross-efficiency approach under different policy objectives.
- Mohammad Fallah, Farhad Hosseinzadeh Lotfi:
Sustainability assessment of Iranian petrochemical companies in stock exchange: A data envelopment analysis-based approach.
- Jie Wu, Jiangjiang Yang, Zhixiang Zhou:
How does environmental regulation affect environmental performance? A case study of China's regional energy efficiency.
- Abdollah Hadi-Vencheh, Peter Fernandes Wanke, Ali Jamshidi, Zhongfei Chen:
Sustainability of Chinese airlines: A modified slack-based measure model for CO2 emissions.
- Hamzeh Amirteimoori, Alireza Amirteimoori, Arash Amirteimoori:
Sustainability assessment in the presence of undesirable factors over time: A case on gas companies.
- Xiangyang Sun, Yu Cheng, Qicheng Lu, Miao Hu:
Dynamic efficiency evaluation of state-level business incubators in China by using a slacks-based measure approach.
- Duygu Çelik Ertugrul, Atilla Elçi:
A survey on semanticized and personalized health recommender systems.
- Pejman Peykani, Emran Mohammadi, Reza Farzipoor Saen, Seyed Jafar Sadjadi, Mohsen Rostamy-Malkhalifeh:
Data envelopment analysis and robust optimization: A review.
- Jagdish Chakole, Manish P. Kurhekar:
Trend following deep Q-Learning strategy for stock trading.
- Ali Köseoglu, Ridvan Sahin, Mehmet Merdan:
A simplified neutrosophic multiplicative set-based TODIM using water-filling algorithm for the determination of weights.
- Filippo Neri, Iván García-Magariño:
Simulating and modelling the DAX index and the USO Etf financial time series by using a simple agent-based learning architecture.
- Sahib Singh Budhiraja, Vijay Mago:
A supervised learning approach for heading detection.
- Amjad Osmani, Jamshid Bagherzadeh Mohasefi, Farhad Soleimanian Gharehchopogh:
Enriched Latent Dirichlet Allocation for Sentiment Analysis.
- Chuanyi Li, Jidong Ge, Lijie Wen, Li Kong, Victor Chang, Liguo Huang, Bin Luo:
A novel completeness definition of event logs and corresponding generation algorithm.
- Oguz Üstün, Erdal Bekiroglu, Mithat Önder:
Design of highly effective multilayer feedforward neural network by using genetic algorithm.
- Víctor Rodríguez-Fernández, David Camacho:
Special issue on "Machine Learning Challenges and Applications for Industry 4.0".
- Jafar Ahmad Abed Alzubi, M. S. Saleem Basha:
Special issue on internet of things and artificial intelligence in smart vehicle revolution.
- Tribute to Professor Miltos Petridis.
- Reza Farzipoor Saen, Malin Song, Ron Fisher:
New data envelopment analysis models for assessing sustainability Part 2: A static data envelopment analysis approach.
- Xianhua Wu, Yufeng Chen, Peng Zhao, Ji Guo, Zhanxin Ma:
Study of haze emission efficiency based on new co-opetition data envelopment analysis.
- Esmaeil Keshavarz, Mehdi Toloo:
A hybrid data envelopment analysis and multi-attribute decision making approach to sustainability assessment.
- Jiasen Sun, Jie Wu, Yingming Wang, Lei Li, Yuhong Wang:
Cross-efficiency evaluation method based on the conservative point of view.
- Xingchen Li, Feng Li, Nenggui Zhao, Qingyuan Zhu:
Measuring environmental sustainability performance of freight transportation seaports in C hina: A data envelopment analysis approach based on the closest targets.
- Shuhong Wang, Xiaoli Sun:
The global system-ranking efficiency model and calculating examples with consideration of the nonhomogeneity of decision-making units.
- Duarte Magalhães, José Martins, Frederico Branco, Manuel Au-Yong-Oliveira, Ramiro Gonçalves, Fernando Moreira:
A proposal for a 360° information system model for private health care organizations.
- Fanyong Meng, Li Wu, Junfei Chu:
Allocating the fixed cost based on data envelopment analysis in view of the Shapley value.
- Seyyed Ahmad Edalatpanah:
Neutrosophic structured element.
- Ru-Xin Nie, Zhang-peng Tian, Jian-qiang Wang, Hanyang Luo:
An objective and interactive-information-based feedback mechanism for the consensus-reaching process considering a non-support degree for minority opinions.
- Chuya China Bhanja, Mohammad Azharuddin Laskar, Rabul Hussain Laskar:
Cascade convolutional neural network-long short-term memory recurrent neural networks for automatic tonal and nontonal preclassification-based Indian language identification.
- Bruno Miranda Henrique, Vinicius Amorim Sobreiro, Herbert Kimura:
Contracting in Brazilian public administration: A machine learning approach.
- Chih-Wen Chen, Yi-Hong Tsai, Fang-Rong Chang, Wei-Chao Lin:
Ensemble feature selection in medical datasets: Combining filter, wrapper, and embedded feature selection results.
- Adonu Celestine, J. Dinesh Peter:
Investigations on adaptive connectivity and shape prior based fuzzy graph-cut colour image segmentation.
- Sashmita Panda, Ganapati Panda:
Fast and improved backpropagation learning of multi-layer artificial neural network using adaptive activation function.
- Ali Mahmoodirad, Sadegh Niroomand:
Uncertain location-allocation decisions for a bi-objective two-stage supply chain network design problem with environmental impacts.
- Josué Enríquez-Zárate, Perla Juárez-Smith, Javier Carmona, Leonardo Trujillo, Salvador de Lara:
Modelling the vibration response of a gas turbine using machine learning.
- Kemal Akyol:
Assessing the importance of autistic attributes for autism screening.
- Davood Mohammadi, Reza Mikaeil, Jafar Abdollahi Sharif:
Implementation of an optimized binary classification by GMDH-type neural network algorithm for predicting the blast produced ground vibration.
- Saeeda Naz, Naila Habib Khan, Shizza Zahoor, Muhammad Imran Razzak:
Deep OCR for Arabic script-based language like Pastho.
- Sadeq Yaqubi, Mohammad Reza Homaeinezhad:
Solving predictive control problem of fast-varying multivariable systems by incorporating unknown active dynamics generated by real-time adaptive learning machine.
- Amir Noori, Hossein Bonakdari, Khosro Morovati, Bahram Gharabaghi:
Development of optimal water supply plan using integrated fuzzy Delphi and fuzzy ELECTRE III methods - Case study of the Gamasiab basin.
- Mónica V. Sánchez-Sepúlveda, David Fonseca, Alicia García Holgado, Francisco José García-Peñalvo, Jordi Franquesa, Ernesto Redondo, Fernando Moreira:
Evaluation of an interactive educational system in urban knowledge acquisition and representation based on students' profiles.
- Víctor R. López-López, Lizbeth Escobedo, Leonardo Trujillo:
Towards an automatic coding of observational studies: Coding neurofeedback therapies of children with autism.
- Seyed Shahrooz Seyedi Hosseininia, Reza Farzipoor Saen:
Developing a novel inverse data envelopment analysis (DEA) model for evaluating after-sales units.
- Weizhao Tang, Tun Lu, Hansu Gu, Peng Zhang, Ning Gu:
Domain problem-solving expert identification in community question answering.
- Victor I. Chang, Shadi A. Aljawarneh, Chung-Sheng Li:
Special issue on "advances in visual analytics and mining visual data".
- Irina Arhipova, Gundars Berzins, Edgars Brekis, Juris Binde, Martins Opmanis, Aldis Erglis, Evija Ansonska:
Mobile phone data statistics as a dynamic proxy indicator in assessing regional economic activity and human commuting patterns.
- Yaser M. Khamayseh, Wail Mardini, J. William Atwood, Monther Aldwairi:
Dynamic framework to mining Internet of Things for multimedia services.
- Juan Alfonso Lara, David Lizcano, Víctor Rampérez, Javier Soriano:
A method for outlier detection based on cluster analysis and visual expert criteria.
- Seongchul Park, Sanghyun Seo, Changhoon Jeong, Juntae Kim:
Online eigenvector transformation reflecting concept drift for improving network intrusion detection.
- Bilal Hawashin, Mohammad Lafi, Tarek Kanan, Ayman Mansour:
An efficient hybrid similarity measure based on user interests for recommender systems.
- Vangipuram Radhakrishna, Gunupudi Rajesh Kumar, Puligadda Veereswara Kumar, Vinjamuri Janaki:
A machine learning approach for imputation and anomaly detection in IoT environment.
- Guilherme B. Martins, João Paulo Papa, Hojjat Adeli:
Deep learning techniques for recommender systems based on collaborative filtering.
- Mamoon Rashid, Harjeet Singh, Vishal Goyal:
The use of machine learning and deep learning algorithms in functional magnetic resonance imaging - A systematic review.
- Yih An Ding, Filipe Wall Mutz, Klaus F. Côco, Luiz A. Pinto, Karin Satie Komati:
Bone age estimation from carpal radiography images using deep learning.
- Zi-yu Chen, Xiao-kang Wang, Juan-juan Peng, Hong-yu Zhang, Jian-qiang Wang:
An integrated probabilistic linguistic projection method for MCGDM based on ELECTRE III and the weighted convex median voting rule.
- Sarah Bernadette Hackett, David Keatley, Brendan Chapman:
Face similarity linkage: A novel biometric approach to sexually motivated serial killer victims.
- Antonio González-Pardo, Antonio J. Tallón-Ballesteros, Hujun Yin:
Special issue on new trends and challenges of bio-inspired computational intelligence algorithms in massively complex systems.
- Rubén Héctor García-Ortega, Pablo García-Sánchez, Juan Julián Merelo Guervós:
StarTroper, a film trope rating optimizer using machine learning and evolutionary algorithms.
- Raka Jovanovic, Stefan Voss:
The fixed set search applied to the power dominating set problem.
- Sergio Pérez-Peló, Jesús Sánchez-Oro, Abraham Duarte:
Finding weaknesses in networks using Greedy Randomized Adaptive Search Procedure and Path Relinking.
- Monica Souto-Rico, Israel González-Carrasco, José Luis López Cuadrado, Belén Ruíz-Mezcua:
A new system for automatic analysis and quality adjustment in audiovisual subtitled-based contents by means of genetic algorithms.
- Ana Maria Nogareda, Javier Del Ser, Eneko Osaba, David Camacho:
On the design of hybrid bio-inspired meta-heuristics for complex multiattribute vehicle routing problems.
- Khac-Hoai Nam Bui, Israel Edem Agbehadji, Richard C. Millham, David Camacho, Jason J. Jung:
Distributed artificial bee colony approach for connected appliances in smart home energy management system.
- Mirko Fáñez, José Ramón Villar, Enrique A. de la Cal, Javier Sedano, Víctor Manuel González Suárez:
Transfer learning and information retrieval applied to fall detection.
- Paulo Cortez, Albert Bifet:
Fifth special issue on knowledge discovery and business intelligence.
- Maria Dias, João Monteiro, Jacinto Estima, Joel Silva, Bruno Martins:
Semantic segmentation and colorization of grayscale aerial imagery with W-Net models.
- Ivo Anjos, Nuno Cavalheiro Marques, Margarida Grilo, Isabel Guimarães, João Magalhães, Sofia Cavaco:
Sibilant consonants classification comparison with multi- and single-class neural networks.
- Thiago Andrade, Brais Cancela, João Gama:
From mobility data to habits and common pathways.
- Camila Vaccari Sundermann, Renan de Padua, Vítor Rodrigues Tonon, Ricardo Marcondes Marcacini, Marcos Aurélio Domingues, Solange Oliveira Rezende:
A context-aware recommender method based on text and opinion mining.
- Inês Areosa, Luís Torgo:
Visual interpretation of regression error.
- Paulo Pinheiro, Luís Cavique:
A bi-objective procedure to deliver actionable knowledge in sport services.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.