- Sara Masoud, Bijoy Dripta Barua Chowdhury, Young-Jun Son, Chieri Kubota, Russell Tronstad:
Simulation based optimization of resource allocation and facility layout for vegetable grafting operations.
- Olga Chambers, Aleksander Sesek, Jurij F. Tasic, Janez Trontelj Jr.:
Fertilised soil solution study using a drop distribution pattern.
- Jinfeng Geng, Shuai Wang, Zongmei Gao, Zhizhen Liu, Xiuqin Rao:
Influence of initial orientations on potato conveyor trajectories by machine vision.
- Yangyang Guo, Ziru Zhang, Dongjian He, Jinyu Niu, Yi Tan:
Detection of cow mounting behavior using region geometry and optical flow characteristics.
- Enrica Santolini, Beatrice Pulvirenti, Daniele Torreggiani, Patrizia Tassinari:
Novel methodologies for the characterization of airflow properties of shading screens by means of wind-tunnel experiments and CFD numerical modeling.
- Nikolaos Stefas, Halûk Bayram, Volkan Isler:
Vision-based monitoring of orchards with UAVs.
- Ramón Salcedo, Pau Pons, Jordi Llop, Tomás Zaragoza, Javier Campos, Paula Ortega, Montserrat Gallart, Emilio Gil:
Dynamic evaluation of airflow stream generated by a reverse system of an axial fan sprayer using 3D-ultrasonic anemometers. Effect of canopy structure.
- Wataru Iwasaki, Shuichi Ishida, Daisuke Kondo, Yuichi Ito, Jun Tateno, Michiko Tomioka:
Monitoring of the core body temperature of cows using implantable wireless thermometers.
- P. Paam, Regina Berretta, Mojtaba Heydar, R. García-Flores:
The impact of inventory management on economic and environmental sustainability in the apple industry.
- Waseem Hassan, Martin Føre, John Birger Ulvund, Jo Arve Alfredsen:
Internet of Fish: Integration of acoustic telemetry with LPWAN for efficient real-time monitoring of fish in marine farms.
- Yang Yu, Kailiang Zhang, Li Yang, Dongxing Zhang:
Fruit detection for strawberry harvesting robot in non-structural environment based on Mask-RCNN.
- Armando M. Fernandes, Andrei B. Utkin, José Eiras-Dias, Jorge Cunha, José Silvestre, Pedro Melo-Pinto:
Grapevine variety identification using "Big Data" collected with miniaturized spectrometer combined with support vector machines and convolutional neural networks.
- Abbas Atefi, Yufeng Ge, Santosh K. Pitla, James C. Schnable:
In vivo human-like robotic phenotyping of leaf traits in maize and sorghum in greenhouse.
- Mankaran Dhiman, V. P. Sethi, Biswajeet Singh, Ashwani Sharma:
CFD analysis of greenhouse heating using flue gas and hot water heat sink pipe networks.
- Wyatt McAllister, Denis Osipychev, Adam Davis, Girish Chowdhary:
Agbots: Weeding a field with a team of autonomous robots.
- Patrice Buche, Bernard Cuq, Jérôme Fortin, Clément Sipieter:
Expertise-based decision support for managing food quality in agri-food companies.
- Henike Guilherme Jordan Voss, Sergio Luiz Stevan Jr., Ricardo Antonio Ayub:
Peach growth cycle monitoring using an electronic nose.
- Daniel Zaborski, Witold S. Proskura, Wilhelm Grzesiak, Jolanta Rózanska-Zawieja, Zbigniew Sobek:
The comparison between random forest and boosted trees for dystocia detection in dairy cows.
- Mengxiao Tian, Hao Guo, Hong Chen, Qing Wang, Chengjiang Long, Yuhao Ma:
Automated pig counting using deep learning.
- Samuel O. Ihuoma, Chandra A. Madramootoo:
Sensitivity of spectral vegetation indices for monitoring water stress in tomato plants.
- Khaled Mohi Alden, Mahmoud Omid, Ali Rajabipour, Behjat Tajeddin, Mahmoud Soltani Firouz:
Quality and shelf-life prediction of cauliflower under modified atmosphere packaging by using artificial neural networks and image processing.
- S. M. Leonard, H. Xin, T. M. Brown-Brandl, Brett C. Ramirez:
Development and application of an image acquisition system for characterizing sow behaviors in farrowing stalls.
- Vera Cardoso Ferreira Aiken, João Ricardo Rebouças Dórea, Juliano Sabella Acedo, Fernando Gonçalves de Sousa, Fábio Guerra Dias, Guilherme Jordão de Magalhães Rosa:
Record linkage for farm-level data analytics: Comparison of deterministic, stochastic and machine learning methods.
- S. M. Hashemy Shahdany, S. Taghvaeian, J. M. Maestre, A. R. Firoozfar:
Developing a centralized automatic control system to increase flexibility of water delivery within predictable and unpredictable irrigation water demands.
- Xinqing Xiao, Zetian Fu, Xiaoshuan Zhang, Jianhong Cheng, Mingsong Yang:
Battery-free wireless sensor system with compressed sensing for table grapes cold chain.
- Gensheng Hu, Haoyu Wu, Yan Zhang, Mingzhu Wan:
A low shot learning method for tea leaf's disease identification.
- Yahya Altuntas, Zafer Cömert, Adnan Fatih Kocamaz:
Identification of haploid and diploid maize seeds using convolutional neural networks and a transfer learning approach.
- Li Liu, Samsung Lim, Xuesong Shen, Marta Yebra:
A hybrid method for segmenting individual trees from airborne lidar data.
- Maona Li, Ruixiu Sui, Yangyang Meng, Haijun Yan:
A real-time fuzzy decision support system for alfalfa irrigation.
- M. Samer, K. Helmy, S. Morsy, T. Assal, Y. Amin, S. Mohamed, M. Maihoob, M. Khalil, I. Fouda, A. Abdou:
Cellphone application for computing biogas, methane and electrical energy production from different agricultural wastes.
- Dimitris Manolakos, Panagiotis Panagakis, Thomas Bartzanas, Konstantinos Bouzianas:
Use of heat pumps in HVAC systems for precise environment control in broiler houses: System's modeling and calculation of the basic design parameters.
- M. N. Elnesr, A. A. Alazba:
Computational evaluations of HYDRUS simulations of drip irrigation in 2D and 3D domains (ii-subsurface emitters).
- Yuvraj Domun, Lene Juul Pedersen, David White, Olutobi Adeyemi, Tomas Norton:
Learning patterns from time-series data to discriminate predictions of tail-biting, fouling and diarrhoea in pigs.
- Petteri Nevavuori, Nathaniel Narra, Tarmo Lipping:
Crop yield prediction with deep convolutional neural networks.
- Zhiguo Li, Fengli Miao, Zhibo Yang, Hongqiang Wang:
An anthropometric study for the anthropomorphic design of tomato-harvesting robots.
- Mohd Azraai Mohd Razman, Gian Antonio Susto, Angelo Cenedese, Anwar P. P. Abdul Majeed, Rabiu Muazu Musa, Ahmad Shahrizan Abdul Ghani, Faeiz Azizi Adnan, Khairul Muttaqin Ismail, Zahari Taha, Yukinori Mukai:
Hunger classification of Lates calcarifer by means of an automated feeder and image processing.
- Xinmei Wu, Suyin Zhou, Aijun Xu, Bin Chen:
Passive measurement method of tree diameter at breast height using a smartphone.
- Yuanqin Zhang, Jiahao Cai, Deqin Xiao, Zesen Li, Benhai Xiong:
Real-time sow behavior detection based on deep learning.
- Zaid Ahsan, Harry Dankowicz:
Optimal scheduling and sequencing for large-scale seeding operations.
- Thi Nha Ngo, Kung-Chin Wu, En-Cheng Yang, Ta-Te Lin:
A real-time imaging system for multiple honey bee tracking and activity monitoring.
- Francisco Gutiérrez, Nyi Nyi Htun, Florian Schlenz, Aikaterini Kasimati, Katrien Verbert:
A review of visualisations in agricultural decision support systems: An HCI perspective.
- Dimitris Paraforos, Galibjon Sharipov, Hans W. Griepentrog:
ISO 11783-compatible industrial sensor and control systems and related research: A review.
- Brett Drury, Mathieu Roche:
A survey of the applications of text mining for agriculture.
- Aarti Kochhar, Naresh Kumar:
Wireless sensor networks for greenhouses: An end-to-end review.
- Ronald A. Rohrer, Santosh K. Pitla, Joe D. Luck:
Tractor CAN bus interface tools and application development for real-time data analysis.
- Fernando Pérez-Rodríguez, Esteban Gómez-García:
Codelplant: Regression-based processing of RGB images for colour models in plant image segmentation.
- Javier Romero Schmidt, Fernando Auat Cheein:
Assessment of power consumption of electric machinery in agricultural tasks for enhancing the route planning problem.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.