- Bee Bee Chua, Ying Zhang:
Applying a Systematic Literature Review and Content Analysis Method to Analyse Open Source Developers' Forking Motivation Interpretation, Categories and Consequences.
- Catherine Lang, Julie Fisher, Annemieke Craig, Helen Forgasz:
Computing, Girls and Education: What we need to know to change how girls think about information technology.
- Boyd H. Hunter, Peter Radoll:
Dynamics of Digital Diffusion and Disadoption : A longitudinal analysis of Indigenous and other Australians.
- Helen Hasan, Henry Linger:
Letting the public in: Dialectic tensions when governments use ICT to engage citizens.
- Rajiv Kumar, Amit Sachan, Ritu Kumar:
The Impact of Service Delivery System Process and Moderating Effect of Perceived Value in Internet Banking Adoption.
- Elham Mazaheri, Mohammad Lagzian, Zahra Hemmat:
Research Directions in Information Systems Field, Current Status and Future Trends: A Literature Analysis of AIS Basket of Top Journals.
- Shah Jahan Miah, Jacqueline Blake, Don V. Kerr:
Meta-design knowledge for Clinical Decision Support Systems.
- Shahrzad Roohy Gohar, Marta Indulska:
Environmental Sustainability through Green Business Process Management.
- Prakriti Soral, Jithesh Arayankalam, Jatin Pandey:
The Impact of Ambivalent Perception of Bureaucratic Structure on Cyberloafing.
- Khondker Mohammad Zobair, Louis Sanzogni, Kuldeep Sandhu:
Telemedicine Healthcare Service Adoption Barriers in Rural Bangladesh.
- Navid Memar, Aneesh Krishna, David A. McMeekin, Tele Tan:
Investigating Information System Testing Gamification with Time Restrictions on Testers' Performance.
- Tri Khai Lam, Jon Heales, Nicole Hartley, Chris Hodkinson:
Consumer Trust in Food Safety Requires Information Transparency.
- Karlheinz Kautz, Gro Bjerknes, Julie Fisher, Tomas Jensen:
Applying Complex Adaptive Systems Theory to Understand Distributed Participatory Design in Crowdsourced Information Systems Development.
- Anne Faber, Adrian Hernandez-Mendez, Sven-Volker Rehm, Florian Matthes:
Collaborative Modelling and Visualization of Business Ecosystems: Insights from two Action Design Research Case Studies.
- Dengya Zhu, Shastri Lakshman Nimmagadda, Torsten Reiners, Amit Rudra:
An Integrated Search Framework for Leveraging the Knowledge-Based Web Ecosystem.
- Kai Riemer, Laurence Lock Lee, Cai Kjaer, Annika Haeffner:
Identification of Enterprise Social Network (ESN) Group Archetypes in ESN Analytics: Metrics Selection and Case Application.
- Preeti Nayal, Neeraj Pandey:
Digital Coupon Redemption: Conceptualization, Scale Development and Validation.
- Henry Linger, Helen Hasan:
Making IS Relevant in a Connected World: Revisiting the Intellectual Structures Framework.
- Roger Clarke:
The Challenges Involved in Establishing a Research Technique.
- Sadaf Afrashteh, Ida Asadi Someh, Michael J. Davern:
Explanations as Discourse: Towards Ethical Big Data Analytics Services.
- Naureen Naqvi, Sabih ur Rehman, Zahid Islam:
A Hyperconnected Smart City Framework: Digital Resources Using Enhanced Pedagogical Techniques.
- Radhakrishnan Balakrishnan, Satyasiba Das, Manojit Chattopadhyay:
Implementing Data Strategy: Design Considerations and Reference Architecture for Data-Enabled Value Creation.
- Shah Jahan Miah, Huy Quan Vu:
Towards developing a Healthcare Situation Monitoring Method for Smart City Initiatives: A Citizen Safety Perspective.
- Weng Marc Lim, Symeon Mandrinos:
Incidental findings on multimodel comparison, hypothesis testing error, and its solution: The case of information, knowledge, and career pursuit.
- Abidin Alhassan, Leon Li, Krishna Reddy, Geeta Duppati:
Consumer acceptance and continuance of mobile money: Secondary data insights from Africa using the technology acceptance model.
- Sultana Lubna Alam, Ruonan Sun, John Campbell:
Helping Yourself or Others? Motivation Dynamics for High-Performing Volunteers in GLAM Crowdsourcing.
- Deepak Saxena, Joe McDonagh:
The Evolving Nature of Information Systems Controls in Healthcare Organisations: The Case of a Blood Banking Enterprise System from Western Europe.
- Rúben Pereira, Luís Velez Lapão, Isaias Scalabrin Bianchi, Daniel Amaral:
Improving Emergency Department Through Business Process Redesign: An empirical study.
- Farkhondeh Hassandoust, Harminder Singh, Jocelyn E. Williams:
The Role of Contextualization in Individuals' Vulnerability to Phishing Attempts.
- Sindhu Singh:
An integrated model combining ECM and UTAUT to explain users' post-adoption behaviour towards mobile payment systems.
- Sigi Goode:
Preface to the Special Section on the 10th Information Systems Foundations Workshop.
- Shavneet Sharma, Gurmeet Singh, Stephen Pratt:
Does Consumers' Intention to Purchase Travel Online Differ Across Generations? : Empirical Evidence from Australia.
- Adam Poulsen:
A Post Publication Review of 'The impact of telehealth technology on user perception of wellbeing and social functioning, and the implications for service providers'.
- Adam Poulsen, Eduard Fosch Villaronga, Oliver K. Burmeister:
Cybersecurity, value sensing robots for LGBTIQ+ elderly, and the need for revised codes of conduct.
- Chintha Kaluarachchi, Matthew J. Warren, Frank Jiang:
Review: Responsible use of technology to combat Cyberbullying among adolescents.
- Anisha Fernando, Lesa Scholl:
Towards Using Value Tensions to Reframe the Value of Data Beyond Market-based Online Social Norms.
- Michael Wildenauer:
The Shared Responsibility Model: Levers of Influence and Loci of Control to aid Regulation of Ethical Behaviour in Technology Platform Companies.
- Lena Wang:
The Three Harms of Gendered Technology.
- Kirsten Wahlstrom, Anwaar Ul Haq, Oliver K. Burmeister:
Privacy by design: a Holochain exploration.
- Matthew J. Warren:
Fake News Case Study during the Australian 2019 General Election.
- Ben Robinson:
Towards an Ontology and Ethics of Virtual Influencers.
- Khin Than Win, Ghassan Beydoun:
Preface: Towards the Next Generation of Information Systems: Enhancing Traceability and Transparency.
- Oliver Kisalay Burmeister:
A Post Publication Review of 'Understanding the effects of compromise and misuse of personal details on older people'.
- Marc Wigan:
Rethinking IT Professional Ethics: Classical and Current Contexts.
- Matt Warren, Kirsten Wahlstrom, Marcus Wigan, Oliver Kisalay Burmeister:
Preface Ethics in the Cyber Age and exploring emerging themes and relationships between ethics, governance and emerging technologies.
- Weng Marc Lim:
A post-publication review of "Research directions in information systems field, current status and future trends: A literature analysis of AIS basket of top journals".
- Weng Marc Lim, Tareq Rasul, Roger Clarke:
A Post Publication review of "The challenges involved in establishing a research technique".
- John W. Lamp:
Farewell to all.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.