default search action
- Sanghee Kim, Rob H. Bracewell, Ken M. Wallace, Fabio Ciravegna, Dean Allemang, Yoshinobu Kitamura, Yong Se Kim, Colin Cadas:
Proceedings of the The First International Workshop on Semantic Web and Web 2.0 in Architectural, Product and Engineering Design co-located with ISWC 2007 + ASWC 2007, Busan, Korea, November 11th, 2007. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 294, CEUR-WS.org 2007
- Yutaka Nomaguchi, Kikuo Fujita:
DRIFT: A Framework for Ontology-based Design Support Systems.
- Eric Wang, Yong Se Kim:
Form-Function Reasoning for Product Shape Ontology.
- Pertti Saariluoma, Kalevi Nevela:
From Concepts to Design Ontology.
- Hideaki Takeda:
Some Considerations on Openness of Design Information.
- Pooja Jadhav, Sylvia C. Wong, Gary B. Wills, Richard M. Crowder, Nigel Shadbolt:
Data Mining to Support Engineering Design Decision.
- Alastair Weakley, Keith Deverell, Jeremy Yuille:
WEB 2.0 in Support of Sketching in Architectural Practice.
- Sang Keun Rhee, Jihye Lee, Myon-Woong Park:
Ontology-based Semantic Relevance Measure.
- Sotirios Kotsopoulos:
Design Concepts in Architecture: the Porosity Paradigm.
- Injae Shin, Sanghee Kim, Chris A. McMahon:
An Approach to Capture Design-induced Error Using an Ontology.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.