Stop the war!
default search action
MobiDE 2009: Providence, Rhode Island, USA
- Yannis Kotidis, Pedro José Marrón, Le Gruenwald, Demetrios Zeinalipour-Yazti:
Eighth ACM International Workshop on Data Engineering for Wireless and Mobile Access, Mobide 2009, June 29, 2009, Providence, Rhode Island, USA, Proceedings. ACM 2009, ISBN 978-1-60558-712-7
- Matt Welsh:
A new era of resource responsibility for sensor networks.
- Frank Olken:
Space, time, sensors, and data semantics.
- Panos K. Chrysanthis:
20 years of mobile data management research: vision and reality.
Database issues for mobile computing
- José Maria Monteiro, Angelo Brayner, Sérgio Lifschitz:
Using transaction isolation levels for ensuring replicated database consistency in mobile computing environments. 1-8
- João Pedro Barreto, João Garcia, Luís Veiga, Paulo Ferreira:
Data-aware connectivity in mobile replicated systems. 9-16
- Akrivi Vlachou, Kjetil Nørvåg:
Bandwidth-constrained distributed skyline computation. 17-24
Context/location-based data access
- Mohamed F. Mokbel, Justin J. Levandoski:
Toward context and preference-aware location-based services. 25-32
- Michael Stieghahn, Thomas Engel:
Law-aware access control for international financial environments. 33-40
- Vassileios Tsetsos, Stathes Hadjiefthymiades:
An innovative architecture for context foraging. 41-48
- Jesse Szwedko, Callen Shaw, Alexander G. Connor, Alexandros Labrinidis, Panos K. Chrysanthis:
Demonstrating an evacuation algorithm with mobile devices using an e-scavenger hunt game. 49-52
- Liang Gou, Jung-Hyun Kim, Hung-Hsuan Chen, Jason Collins, Marc Goodman, Xiaolong Zhang, C. Lee Giles:
MobiSNA: a mobile video social network application. 53-56
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.