default search action
- 2002 ACM SIGMOD Workshop on Research Issues in Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, Madison, Wisconsin, USA, June 2, 2002. 2002
- Ganesh Ramesh, William Maniatty, Mohammed Javeed Zaki:
Indexing and Data Access Methods for Database Mining.
- Xingquan Zhu, Jianping Fan, Walid G. Aref, Ahmed K. Elmagarmid:
ClassMiner: Mining Medical Video Content Structure and Events Towards Efficient Access and Scalable Skimming.
- Byung-Hoon Park, Hillol Kargupta:
Constructing Simpler Decision Trees from Ensemble Models Using Fourier Analysis.
- Murat Kantarcioglu, Chris Clifton:
Privacy-Preserving Distributed Mining of Association Rules on Horizontally Partitioned Data.
- Xiaoming Jin, Yuchang Lu, Chunyi Shi:
Discovery of Generalized Local Patterns in Long Sequence.
- Rajeev Ayyagari, Hillol Kargupta:
A Resampling Technique for Learning the Fourier Spectrum of Skewed Data.
- Amitabh Chaudhary, Alexander S. Szalay, Andrew W. Moore:
Very Fast Outlier Detection in Large Multidimensional Data Sets.
- Yixin Chen, Guozhu Dong, Jiawei Han, Jian Pei, Benjamin W. Wah, Jianyong Wang:
Online Analytical Processing Stream Data: Is It Feasible?
- Like Gao, Xiaoyang Sean Wang:
Improving the Performance of Continuous Queries on Fast Data Streams: Time Series Case.
- Hillol Kargupta, Krishnamoorthy Sivakumar, Samiran Ghosh:
A Random Matrix-Based Approach for Dependency Detection from Data Streams.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.