- Brigitte Cambon de Lavalette, Charles Tijus:
Proceedings of the CONTEXT-05 Workshop on Safety and Context, Paris, France, July 5, 2005. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 158, CEUR-WS.org 2005
- Ghislaine Doniol-Shaw, Robin Foot:
Can a transit route be considered outside of its environmental context? Questions raised by an optical guidance system installed on buses.
- Mary Bazire, Patrick Brézillon, Brigitte Cambon de Lavalette, Charles Tijus:
Gaps between rules and uses of the road.
- Sophie Midenet:
Impact of the signal control strategy on red light running.
- Andry Rakotonirainy:
Design of context-aware systems for vehicles using complex system paradigms.
- Jacques Bergeron, Jean-Pierre Thouez, Brigitte Cambon de Lavalette:
On the importance of context in understanding conflicts between pedestrians and drivers.
- Pravin Shetty, Seng Wai Loke:
Context-based security (and safety) meta-policies for pervasive computing environments: the case of smart momes.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.