- Sanjay Chawla, Kamalakar Karlapalem, Vikram Pudi:
Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Management of Data, December 9-12, 2009, International School of Information Management, Mysore, India. Computer Society of India 2009
- Sunita Sarawagi:
Querying for relations from the semi-structured Web.
- Divyakant Agrawal, Amr El Abbadi:
Fraud, Anonymization, and Privacy in the Internet: A Database Perspective.
- Aditya Ramana Rachakonda, Srinath Srinivasa:
Vector-based Ranking Techniques for Identifying the Topical Anchors of a Context.
- Maria Chowdhury, Alex Thomo, William W. Wadge:
Trust-Based Infinitesimals for Enhanced Collaborative Filtering.
- Biplav Srivastava, Yuan-Chi Chang:
Business Insight from Collection of Unstructured Formatted Documents with IBM Content Harvester.
- Raghvendra Mall, Neeraj Bagdia, Vikram Pudi:
Variations and Trends in Hot Topics in News Feeds.
- Sharanjit Kaur, Vasudha Bhatnagar, Sameep Mehta, Sudhir Kapoor:
Categorizing Concepts for Detecting Drifts in Stream.
- Joseph P. Bigus, Upendra Chitnis, Prasad M. Deshpande, Ramakrishnan Kannan, Mukesh K. Mohania, Sumit Negi, Deepak Padmanabhan, Edwin P. D. Pednault, Soujanya Soni, Bipen K. Telkar, Brian F. White:
CRM Analytics Framework.
- Omnia Ossama Hoda, M. O. Mokhtar:
Similarity Search in Moving Object Trajectories.
- R. Uday Kiran, P. Krishna Reddy:
Mining Rare Periodic-Frequent Patterns Using Multiple Minimum Supports.
- Natwar Modani, Kuntal Dey:
Large Maximal Cliques Enumeration in Large Sparse Graphs.
- Subhesh Pradhan, Sharma Chakravarthy, Aditya Telang:
Modeling Relational Data as Graphs for Mining.
- Rose Catherine, S. Sudarshan:
Graph Clustering for Keyword Search.
- Saurabh Kejriwal, N. S. Narayanaswamy:
TRANS: Schema-Aware Mapping of OWL Ontologies into Relational Databases.
- Saikat Mukherjee, Srinath Srinivasa, Krithi Ramamritham:
On the Complexity of Multi-Query Optimization in Stream Grids.
- Kiran Kate, Balaraman Ravindran:
Epsilon Equitable Partition: A positional analysis method for large social networks.
- Abdul Nizar, G. Suresh Babu, P. Sreenivasa Kumar:
A Simple and Scalable Filter for XML Streams.
- Senjuti Basu Roy, Gautam Das:
TRANS: Top-k Implementation Techniques of Minimum Effort Driven Faceted Search For Databases.
- Raman Adaikkalavan, Sharma Chakravarthy:
When to Trigger Active Rules?
- Hoang Vu Nguyen, Vivekanand Gopalkrishnan:
Epsilon Equitable Partition: On Scheduling Data Loading and View Maintenance in Soft Real-time Data Warehouses.
- Robin Dhamankar, Hanuma Kodavalla, Vishal Kathuria:
Consistency of Databases on Commodity Disk Drives.
- Suhas Mallya, Vidya Rao:
Defect Analytics: OLAP for Delivery Excellence.
- Prasad M. Deshpande, Thomas Hampp, Manjula Hosurmath, Sachindra Joshi, Seema Meena:
Automated Concept Extraction to aid Legal eDiscovery Review.
- Jayanta Basak, Desmond Lim:
A Feasibility Study on Automating the Automotive Insurance Claims Processing.
- Shivam Sahai, Maitreya Natu, Manoj Jain:
A Self-Adaptive Spike Detection Algorithm with Application in Performance and Capacity Management.
- Rudra N. Hota, Shahanaz Syed, Subhadip Bandyopadhyay, P. Radha Krishna:
A Simple and Efficient Lane Detection using Clustering and Weighted Regression.
- Sharma Chakravarthy:
Information Integration: Challenges and Approaches.
- Jayant R. Haritsa:
Tutorial: The Strange and Wondrous Ways of Industrial-strength Database Query Optimizers.
- Sampath Kameshwaran, Sameep Mehta, Vinayaka Pandit:
Tutorial: Exploring Interaction Networks for Services Industry.
- B. Gopi Krishna, E. Vengal Reddy, K. Jagadamba, Srikumar Krishnamoorthy, P. Radha Krishna:
A Unified and Scalable Data Migration Service for the Cloud Environments.
- Shelly Sachdeva, Subhash Bhalla:
Tutorial: Implementing High-Level Query Language Interfaces for Archetype-Based Electronic Health Records Database.
- Mandar R. Mutalikdesai, Srinath Srinivasa, Viswanath Gangavaram:
EndorSeer: An Add-on for Browsing Digital Libraries with "Endorsed" Citations.
- Shridhara Aithal, Sudarshan Murthy:
Colander: Sifting Documents for Special Terms.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.