- Proceedings of the First Int'l VLDB Workshop on Clean Databases, CleanDB 2006, September 11, 2006, Seoul, Korea (Co-located with VLDB 2006). 2006
- Diego Milano, Monica Scannapieco, Tiziana Catarci:
Structure Aware XML Object Identification.
- Yan Qi, K. Selçuk Candan, Maria Luisa Sapino, Keith W. Kintigh:
QUEST: QUery-driven Exploration of Semistructured Data with ConflicTs and Partial Knowledge.
- Bing Tian Dai, Nick Koudas, Beng Chin Ooi, Divesh Srivastava, Suresh Venkatasubramanian:
Column Heterogeneity as a Measure of Data Quality.
- David Menestrina, Omar Benjelloun, Hector Garcia-Molina:
Generic Entity Resolution with Data Confidences.
- Yannis Kotidis, Amélie Marian, Divesh Srivastava:
Circumventing Data Quality Problems Using Multiple Join Paths.
- Yongzhen Zhuang, Lei Chen:
In-network Outlier Cleaning for Data Collection in Sensor Networks.
- Divesh Srivastava:
The Bellman Data Quality Browser.
- Michael Benedikt, Philip Bohannon, Glenn Bruns:
Data Cleaning for Decision Support.
- Yijian Bai, Fusheng Wang, Peiya Liu:
Efficiently Filtering RFID Data Streams.
- Arturas Mazeika, Michael H. Böhlen:
Cleansing Databases of Misspelled Proper Nouns.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.