- Thomas Lukasiewicz, Rafael Peñaloza, Anni-Yasmin Turhan:
Proceedings of the Second Workshop on Logics for Reasoning about Preferences, Uncertainty, and Vagueness co-located with the 9th International Joint Conference on Automated Reasoning, PRUV@IJCAR 2018, Oxford, UK, July 19th, 2018. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 2157, CEUR-WS.org 2018
- Jan Maly, Stefan Woltran:
A New Logic for Jointly Representing Hard and Soft Constraints.
- Alireza Ensan, Eugenia Ternovska, Heng Liu:
A Model-Theoretic View on Preferences in Declarative Specifications of Search Problems.
- Nico Potyka:
Measuring Disagreement among Knowledge Bases.
- Cunjing Ge, Feifei Ma, Tian Liu, Jian Zhang, Xutong Ma:
A New Probabilistic Algorithm for Approximate Model Counting.
- José Paredes, Maria Vanina Martinez, Gerardo I. Simari, Marcelo A. Falappa:
Leveraging Probabilistic Existential Rules for Adversarial Deduplication.
- Aouatef Rouahi, Kais Ben Salah, Khaled Ghédira:
Evidential Group Decision Making Model with Belief-Based Preferences.
- Laura Giordano, Valentina Gliozzi:
Reasoning About Exceptions in Ontologies: from the Lexicographic Closure to the Skeptical Closure.
- Cunjing Ge, Feifei Ma, Jian Zhang:
VolCE: An Efficient Tool for Solving #SMT(LA) Problems.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.