Theme: Training issues for successful ICT innovation in companies
Educational Technology & Society, Volume 6, 2003
Critiques, reviews, individual experience
Short feature articles
- David B. Hay: Skills Gaps and Training Needs for Information and Communications Technology in Small and Medium Sized Firms in the South East of England.
Short feature article
- Harri Ketamo: An Adaptive Geometry Game for Handheld Devices.
- Lars Svensson: Less is More in Distance Education - The Contradictory Relationship Between Rapid Adoption and Radical Innovation.
- Noppadol Prammanee: Delivering Learning on the Net: the Why, What & How of Online Education.
- Mark Nichols: A theory for eLearning. 1-10
- Der-Thanq Chen: Uncovering the Provisos behind Flexible Learning. 25-30
- Donnie Kirk: Facilitating Online Learning: Effective Strategies for Moderators. 72-74
- Alexei Tretiakov: Education and Artificial Intelligence or Foundations of Modern Didactics of University Education (in Russian). 75-76
- Michael Verhaart: Developing a knowledge capture system based on sharable and self documenting learning objects. 1-16
- Vladimir A. Fomichov: Methods of Designing Computer Technologies Helping to Develop Symbolic Information Processing Skills, Creativity, and Broad Mental Outlook. 17-18
- Lucy Dodge: Building Academic Skills and Information Competency through Learning Communities. 72-78
- Mark Nichols: Tutorial Distance Learning: Rebuilding Our Educational System. 79-79
- Diane J. Hanson: E-Learning: Strategies for Delivering Knowledge in the Digital Age. 80-81
- Brent Muirhead: Distance Education and Distributed Learning. 82-83
- Akihiro Kashihara: The Knowledge Medium: Designing Effective Computer Based Learning Environments. 84-85
- Jin-Tan David Yang: Visualizing Argumentation -Software Tools for Collaborative and Educational Sense-Making. 86-88
- Peter Paolucci: Creating an Electronic Portfolio. 89-90
- Alexandra I. Cristea: Adaptive Patterns in Authoring of Educational Adaptive Hypermedia. 1-5
- Ruth Wilson: Ebook Readers in Higher Education. 8-17
- Morten Flate Paulsen: Experiences with Learning Management Systems in 113 European Institutions. 134-148
- Martyn Wild: From Usenet to CoWebs - Interacting with social information spaces. 164-165
- Peter Paolucci: Designing Information Spaces: The Social Navigation Approach. 166-168
- Steve McCarty: Digital Bridges: Developing Countries in the Knowledge Economy. 169-170
- Paola Forcheri: Implementing Collaboration Technologies in Industry - Case Examples and Lessons Learned. 171-172
- Michael Verhaart: AniCAM: Developing stream based teaching resources. 173-176