- 5th International Symposium on Cluster Computing and the Grid (CCGrid 2005), 9-12 May, 2005, Cardiff, UK. IEEE Computer Society 2005, ISBN 0-7803-9074-1
- CLAG+grid.edu 2005 organization.
- 2005 IEEE International Symposium on Cluster Computing and the Grid.
- Copyright page.
- Omer F. Rana:
Message from the programme committee chair.
- International programme committee.
- Message from the organising committee.
- List of industrial sponsors.
- Welcome from the general co-chairs.
- CCGrid 2005 Committees.
- Cluster security - the paradigm shift. 74-76
- James E. Prewett:
Incorporating information from a cluster batch scheduler and center management software into automated log file analysis. 133-139
- International workshop on global and peer-to-peer computing. 204
- 1st international workshop on grid performability. 292
- Workshop on agent-based grid economics. 325
- F. Lang:
Developing dynamic strategies for multi-issue automated contracting in the agent based commercial grid. 342-349
- Third workshop on grids and advanced networks. 407-409
- Youssef Hamadi:
Continuous resources allocation in Internet data centers. 566-573
- Huaglory Tianfield:
Towards agent based grid resource management. 590-597
- Fifth international workshop on distributed shared memory. 871-872
- H. Midorikawa:
The performance analysis of portable parallel programming interface MpC for SDSM and pthread. 889-896