18. CCCG 2006: Queen's University, Ontario, Canada
- Proceedings of the 18th Annual Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry, CCCG 2006, August 14-16, 2006, Queen's University, Ontario, Canada. 2006
- Erik D. Demaine: Paul Erdos Memorial Lecture: Linkage Folding: From Erdos to Proteins.
- James A. King: Realization of Degree 10 Minimum Spanning Trees in 3-Space.
- Brendan Lucier: Local Overlaps In Special Unfoldings Of Convex Polyhedra.
- David M. Mount: Invited Lecture: On Approximate Range Searching - or - Get in Shape; Round is a Good Choice.
- Yakov Nekrich: A Linear Space Data Structure for Orthogonal Range Reporting and Emptiness Queries.
- Walter Whiteley: Invited Lecture: Predicting the Flexibility and Rigidity of Proteins: Geometry, Combinatorics, Conjectures, and Algorithms.