- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Ting Wang, Xueli Hong, Wen Liu, Anthony Man-Cho So, Kehu Yang:
Geolocation of Unknown Emitters Using Tdoa of Path Rays Through the Ionosphere by Multiple Coordinated Distant Receivers. ICASSP 2018: 3509-3513
- Jun Liu, Zheng Zhao, Ruiwen Zhang, Yan Xu:
Successive Ray Refinement and Its Application to Coordinate Descent for Lasso. IDEAL 2016: 310-320
- Csaba Vincze, Ábris Nagy:
An Algorithm for the Reconstruction of hv-convex Planar Bodies by Finitely Many and Noisy Measurements of their Coordinate X-rays. Fundam. Informaticae 141(2-3): 169-189 (2015)
- Osamu Sato, Hiroyuki Fujimoto, Sonko Osawa, Makoto Abe, Toshiyuki Takatsuji:
Simple Interim Check of Measuring Performance for X-Ray Computed Tomography Used as Coordinate Measuring System. Int. J. Autom. Technol. 9(5): 525-529 (2015)
- Ábris Nagy, Csaba Vincze:
Reconstruction of hv-Convex Sets by Their Coordinate X-Ray Functions. J. Math. Imaging Vis. 49(3): 569-582 (2014)
- Xiaoling Hu, Raymond K. Y. Tong, X. J. Wei, W. Rong, Evan A. Susanto, Szw-Kit Ho:
Coordinated upper limb training assisted with an electromyography (EMG)-driven hand robot after stroke. EMBC 2013: 5903-5906
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.