- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Ting Zhong, Shengming Zhang, Fan Zhou, Kunpeng Zhang, Goce Trajcevski, Jin Wu:
Hybrid graph convolutional networks with multi-head attention for location recommendation. World Wide Web 23(6): 3125-3151 (2020)
- Sai Prashanth Chandramouli, Pierre-Marie Bajan, Christopher Kruegel, Giovanni Vigna, Ziming Zhao, Adam Doupé, Gail-Joon Ahn:
Measuring E-mail header injections on the world wide web. SAC 2018: 1647-1656
- Milena M. Head, Norman P. Archer, Yufei Yuan:
World Wide Web navigation aid. Int. J. Hum. Comput. Stud. 53(2): 301-330 (2000)
- Maria Lùcia A. Botelho, Leopoldo Araùjo, Renato M. E. Sabbatini:
A Neural-Network Based System on the World Wide Web for Prognosis and Indication of Surgery in Head and Brain Trauma. AMIA 1997
- Bnan C. Ladd, Michael V. Capps, P. David Stotts, Rick Furuta:
Multi-Head Multi-Tail Mosaic. World Wide Web J. 1(1) (1996)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.