- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Mordechai Guri, Dima Bykhovsky, Yuval Elovici:
BRIGHTNESS: Leaking Sensitive Data from Air-Gapped Workstations via Screen Brightness. CoRR abs/2002.01078 (2020)
- Yangzi Dong, Chao Peng:
Screen Partitioning Load Balancing for Parallel Rendering on a Multi-GPU Multi-Display Workstation. EGPGV@EuroVis 2019: 69-78
- Leng Dong, Yan Chen, Alastair G. Gale, Peter Phillips:
Eye Tracking Method Compatible with Dual-screen Mammography Workstation. MIUA 2016: 206-211
- David V. Beard, Bradley M. Hemminger, Kevin M. Denelsbeck, R. Eugene Johnston:
How many screens does a CT workstation need? J. Digit. Imaging 7(2): 69-76 (1994)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings