- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Markel Vigo, Nicolas Matentzoglu, Caroline Jay, Robert Stevens:
Comparing ontology authoring workflows with Protégé: In the laboratory, in the tutorial and in the 'wild'. J. Web Semant. 57 (2019)
- Dmitrii Timofeev, Alexander Samochadin:
An Unified Representation of Source Code Authoring Workflows. KMIS 2018: 226-230
- Carlos Evia, Sean Healy, Tim Lockridge:
Evaluating a workflow for authoring multimodal DITA. SIGDOC 2013: 185-186
- Nils Petersen, Didier Stricker:
Learning task structure from video examples for workflow tracking and authoring. ISMAR 2012: 237-246
- Stelios Sfakianakis, Lefteris Koumakis, George Zacharioudakis, Manolis Tsiknakis:
Web-Based Authoring and Secure Enactment of Bioinformatics Workflows. GPC Workshops 2009: 88-95
- Giuseppe Avellino, Stefano Beco, Barbara Cantalupo, Andrea Cavallini:
A semantic workflow authoring tool for programming grids. WORKS@HPDC 2007: 69-74
- Chad Berkley, Shawn Bowers, Matthew B. Jones, Bertram Ludäscher, Mark Schildhauer, Jing Tao:
Incorporating Semantics in Scientific Workflow Authoring. SSDBM 2005: 75-78
- Carlos Mario Dal Col Zeve:
Cooperative constructivist model for e-learning authoring using workflow technology. Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Porto Alegre, Brazil, 2003
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.