- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Resmiye Nasiboglu, Zülküf Tekin Erten:
A new model to determine the hierarchical structure of the wireless sensornetworks. Turkish J. Electr. Eng. Comput. Sci. 27(6): 4023-4037 (2019)
- Tony Ducrocq, Michaël Hauspie, Nathalie Mitton:
On the impact of network topology on wireless sensornetworks performances: illustration with geographic routing. PE-WASUN 2013: 141-144
- (Withdrawn) Data Gathering Scheme for Wireless SensorNetworks Using a Single Mobile Element. CoRR abs/1204.0448 (2012)
- Xiaohui Lin, Yu-Kwong Kwok, Hui Wang:
Energy-Efficient Resource Management Techniques in Wireless SensorNetworks. Guide to Wireless Sensor Networks 2009: 439-468
- Aldar Chun-fai Chan:
A Graph Theoretic Approach for Optimizing Key Pre-distribution in Wireless SensorNetworks. CoRR abs/0909.1858 (2009)
- Shan Lin, Gang Zhou, Yafeng Wu, Kamin Whitehouse, John A. Stankovic, Tian He:
Achieving stable network performance for wireless sensornetworks. SenSys 2008: 453-454
- Ugo Maria Colesanti, Carlo Crociani, Andrea Vitaletti:
On the accuracy of omnet++ in the wireless sensornetworks domain: simulation vs. testbed. PE-WASUN 2007: 25-31
- Hans-Joachim Hof, Erik-Oliver Blaß, Thomas Fuhrmann, Martina Zitterbart:
Design of a Secure Distributed Service Directory for Wireless Sensornetworks. EWSN 2004: 276-290
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.