- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 11 matches
- Lucas Foppe, Jeremy Martin, Travis Mayberry, Erik C. Rye, Lamont Brown:
Exploiting TLS Client Authentication for Widespread User Tracking. PoPETs 2018(4): 51-63 (2018)
- Jaeyoung Choi, Martha A. Larson, Xinchao Li, Gerald Friedland, Alan Hanjalic:
Where to be wary: The impact of widespread photo-taking and image enhancement practices on users' geo-privacy. CoRR abs/1603.01335 (2016)
- Gaspare Galati, Gabriele Pavan, Francesco De Palo:
Interference problems expected when solid-state marine radars will come into widespread use. EUROCON 2015: 1-6
- Nobuto Matsuhira, Shogo Namatame, Toru Yamaguchi:
Development of a robot with photography service as a RT-middleware application for the widespread use of robots. ARSO 2014: 38-43
- Nadia Heninger, Zakir Durumeric, Eric Wustrow, J. Alex Halderman:
Mining Your Ps and Qs: Detection of Widespread Weak Keys in Network Devices. USENIX Security Symposium 2012: 205-220
- Mark J. Rodrigues, Kieran James:
Perceived barriers to the widespread commercial use of Radio Frequency Identification technology. IJSN 5(2/3): 165-172 (2010)
- Jeremy Wickins:
The ethics of biometrics: the risk of social exclusion from the widespread use of electronic identification. Science and Engineering Ethics 13(1): 45-54 (2007)
- Sarah Porter:
How to manage the widespread use of learning technology: managed learning environments. ASCILITE 2002: 545-552
- John M. Acken:
The Final Barriers to Widespread Use of IDDQ Testing. ITC 1995: 300
- Robert B. Grady, Tom Van Slack:
Key Lessons in Achieving Widespread Inspection Use. IEEE Software 11(4): 46-57 (1994)
- D. Saunders:
A Great Debate: "Does the Widespread Use of Computers Cause Unemployment"? Australian Computer Journal 11(2) (1979)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.