- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Jamolbek Mattiev, Branko Kavsek:
Simple and Accurate Classification Method Based on Class Association Rules Performs Well on Well-Known Datasets. LOD 2019: 192-204
- Hans-Georg Beyer, Steffen Finck:
HappyCat - A Simple Function Class Where Well-Known Direct Search Algorithms Do Fail. PPSN (1) 2012: 367-376
- Joaquín Torres-Sospedra, Carlos Hernández-Espinosa, Mercedes Fernández-Redondo:
Introducing Reordering Algorithms to Classic Well-Known Ensembles to Improve Their Performance. ICONIP (2) 2011: 572-579
- Dominik Fisch, Bernhard Kühbeck, Bernhard Sick, Seppo J. Ovaska:
So near and yet so far: New insight into properties of some well-known classifier paradigms. Inf. Sci. 180(18): 3381-3401 (2010)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.