- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- David Schumm, Dimitrios Dentsas, Michael Hahn, Dimka Karastoyanova, Frank Leymann, Mirko Sonntag:
Web Service Composition Reuse through Shared Process Fragment Libraries. ICWE 2012: 498-501
- Qing Liu, Yulin Sun, Shilong Zhang:
A Scalable Web Service Composition Based on a Strategy Reused Reinforcement Learning Approach. WISA 2011: 58-62
- Paola Inverardi, Massimo Tivoli:
A reuse-based approach to the correct and automatic composition of web-services. ESSPE 2007: 29-33
- Carlos Granell, Michael Gould, Roy Grønmo, David Skogan:
Improving Reuse of Web Service Compositions. EC-Web 2005: 358-367
- Bart Orriëns, Jian Yang, Mike P. Papazoglou:
Service Component: a Mechanism for Web Service Composition Reuse and Specialization. Trans. SDPS 8(2): 13-28 (2004)
- Jian Yang, Mike P. Papazoglou:
Web Component: A Substrate for Web Service Reuse and Composition. CAiSE 2002: 21-36
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.