- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Takafumi Nakamichi, Takeshi Ito:
Adjusting the evaluation function for weakening the competency level of a computer shogi program. J. Int. Comput. Games Assoc. 40(1): 15-31 (2018)
- Zhengpeng Wu, Ying-Jian Qi, Qing Li, Sifeng Liu, Naiming Xie:
Study on the weakening buffer operator based on the interpolatory Function. SMC 2010: 4096-4100
- Ioannis K. Argyros, Saïd Hilout:
On the weakening of the convergence of Newton's method using recurrent functions. J. Complex. 25(6): 530-543 (2009)
- David Mercier, Thierry Denoeux, Marie-Hélène Masson:
General Correction Mechanisms for Weakening or Reinforcing Belief Functions. FUSION 2006: 1-7
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.