- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Justin Mullins, B. J. Morrison McKay:
International Society for Computational Biology Honours Gunnar von Heijne and Ziv Bar-Joseph with Top Bioinformatics/Computational Biology Awards for 2012. PLoS Comput. Biol. 8(5) (2012)
- Mauro Amico, Michele Finelli, Ivan Rossi, Andrea Zauli, Arne Elofsson, Håkan Viklund, Gunnar von Heijne, David Jones, Anders Krogh, Piero Fariselli, Pier Luigi Martelli, Rita Casadio:
PONGO: a web server for multiple predictions of all-alpha transmembrane proteins. Nucleic Acids Res. 34(Web-Server-Issue): 169-172 (2006)
- Gunnar von Heijne:
[Invited Lecture] Picking out membrane proteins. German Conference on Bioinformatics 1998
- Erik L. L. Sonnhammer, Gunnar von Heijne, Anders Krogh:
A Hidden Markov Model for Predicting Transmembrane Helices in Protein Sequences. ISMB 1998: 175-182
- Henrik Nielsen, Jacob Engelbrecht, Søren Brunak, Gunnar von Heijne:
A Neural Network Method for Identification of Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic Signal Peptides and Prediction of their Cleavage Sites. Int. J. Neural Syst. 8(5-6): 581-599 (1997)
- M. Gonzalo Claros, Gunnar von Heijne:
TopPred II: an improved software for membrane protein structure predictions. Comput. Appl. Biosci. 10(6): 685-686 (1994)
- Erik Wallin, Christian Wettergren, Fredrik Hedman, Gunnar von Heijne:
Fast Needleman-Wunsch scanning of sequence databanks on a massively parallel computer. Comput. Appl. Biosci. 9(1): 117-118 (1993)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.