- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Thomas Heuzé:
Simulation of impacts on elastic-viscoplastic solids with the flux-difference splitting finite volume method applied to non-uniform quadrilateral meshes. Adv. Model. Simul. Eng. Sci. 5(1): 9:1-9:32 (2018)
- A. Abbas Nejad, Z. Talebi, D. Cheraghali, A. Shahbani-Zahiri, M. Norouzi:
Pulsatile flow of non-Newtonian blood fluid inside stenosed arteries: Investigating the effects of viscoelastic and elastic walls, arteriosclerosis, and polycythemia diseases. Comput. Methods Programs Biomed. 154: 109-122 (2018)
- Vu-Hieu Nguyen, Tho N. H. T. Tran, Mauricio D. Sacchi, Salah Naili, Lawrence H. Le:
Computing dispersion curves of elastic/viscoelastic transversely-isotropic bone plates coupled with soft tissue and marrow using semi-analytical finite element (SAFE) method. Comput. Biol. Medicine 87: 371-381 (2017)
- Madlen Kimmritz, Sergey Danilov, Martin Losch:
On the convergence of the modified elastic-viscous-plastic method for solving the sea ice momentum equation. J. Comput. Phys. 296: 90-100 (2015)
- Arturo N. Natali, Piero G. Pavan, Chiara Venturato, Koichiro Komatsu:
Constitutive modeling of the non-linear visco-elasticity of the periodontal ligament. Comput. Methods Programs Biomed. 104(2): 193-198 (2011)
- Zhijun Tan, Duc-Vinh Le, Zhilin Li, Kian Meng Lim, Boo Cheong Khoo:
An immersed interface method for solving incompressible viscous flows with piecewise constant viscosity across a moving elastic membrane. J. Comput. Phys. 227(23): 9955-9983 (2008)
- Béatrice Rivière, Simon Shaw, Mary F. Wheeler, John R. Whiteman:
Discontinuous Galerkin finite element methods for linear elasticity and quasistatic linear viscoelasticity. Numerische Mathematik 95(2): 347-376 (2003)
- Dalin Tang, Jun Yang:
A Free Moving Boundary Model and Boundary Iteration Method for Unsteady Viscous Flow in Stenotic Elastic Tubes. SIAM J. Sci. Comput. 21(4): 1370-1386 (1999)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.