- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Kazuyuki Matsumura, Masaru Ito, Seiji Saiki, Yoichiro Yamazaki, Yuichi Kurita:
Influence of Restrictions on Range of View From Cockpit in Operation of Hydraulic Excavator. IEEE Access 8: 90520-90527 (2020)
- Hugo Brument, Maud Marchal, Anne-Hélène Olivier, Ferran Argelaguet:
Influence of Dynamic Field of View Restrictions on Rotation Gain Perception in Virtual Environments. EuroVR 2020: 20-40
- Majed Al Zayer, Isayas B. Adhanom, Paul R. MacNeilage, Eelke Folmer:
The Effect of Field-of-View Restriction on Sex Bias in VR Sickness and Spatial Navigation Performance. CHI 2019: 354
- Sander E. M. Jansen, Alexander Toet, Nico J. Delleman:
Effects of horizontal field-of-view restriction on manoeuvring performance through complex structured environments. APGV 2008: 189
- Brais Martínez, A. Pérez, Luis Ferraz, Xavier Binefa:
Structure Restriction for Tracking Through Multiple Views and Occlusions. IbPRIA (1) 2007: 121-128
- Boon H. Lim, Ruba Akram Amarin, Salem El-Nimri, James W. Johnson, W. Linwood Jones, Christopher S. Ruf:
Restrictions on the field of view for an undersampled 1-D synthetic thinned aperture radiometry. IGARSS 2007: 5251-5254
- François Goasdoué, Marie-Christine Rousset:
Rewriting Conjunctive Queries using Views in Description Logics with Existential Restrictions. Description Logics 2000: 113-122
- Naohiko Kohtake, Yoshinobu Yamamoto, Yuichiro Anzai:
Reducing Restriction of Activity in Media Communication with Demand Driven Viewer. HCI (2) 1997: 189-192
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.