- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Qiang Tang, Balazs Pejo:
Game-Theoretic Framework for Integrity Veri cation in Computation Outsourcing. IACR Cryptol. ePrint Arch. 2016: 639 (2016)
- Shin Nakajima, Jean-Pierre Talpin, Masumi Toyoshima, Huafeng Yu:
Architecture-Centric Modeling, Analysis, and Veri cation of Cyber-Physical Systems (NII Shonan Meeting 2016-5). NII Shonan Meet. Rep. 2016 (2016)
- Youcef Hammal, Quentin Monnet, Lynda Mokdad, Jalel Ben-Othman, Abdelli Abdelkrim:
Timed automata based modeling and veri?cation of denial of service attacks in wireless sensor networks. Stud. Inform. Univ. 12(1): 1-46 (2014)
- Adrian Kent, Serge Massar, Jonathan Silman:
Secure and Robust Transmission and Veri?cation of Unknown Quantum States in Minkowski Space. CoRR abs/1208.0745 (2012)
- (Withdrawn) Efficient Mix-Net Veri cation by Proofs of Random Blocks. IACR Cryptol. ePrint Arch. 2012: 16 (2012)
- Przemyslaw Korohoda:
Simulation Based Verifi cation of the Bayesian Approach in Single-Pool Hemodialysis Modelling. Bio-Algorithms and Med-Systems 6(12): 105-111 (2010)
- Dirk Colbry, George C. Stockman, Anil K. Jain:
Detection of Anchor Points for 3D Face Veri.cation. CVPR Workshops 2005: 118
- Namrata Shekhar, Priyank Kalla, Sivaram Gopalakrishnan, Florian Enescu:
Exploiting Vanishing Polynomials for Equivalence Veri.cation of Fixed-Size Arithmetic Datapaths. ICCD 2005: 215-220
- Michael Baldamus, Jesper Bengtson, Gian Luigi Ferrari, Roberto Raggi:
Web Services as a New Approach to Distributing and Coordinating Semantics-Based Veri cation Toolkits. Electron. Notes Theor. Comput. Sci. 105: 11-20 (2004)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.