- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Claudio A. Toro-Serey, Sean M. Tobyne, Joseph T. McGuire:
Spectral partitioning identifies individual heterogeneity in the functional network topography of ventral and anterior medial prefrontal cortex. NeuroImage 205 (2020)
- Philipp Ludersdorfer, Cathy J. Price, Keith J. Kawabata Duncan, Kristina DeDuck, Nicholas H. Neufeld, Mohamed L. Seghier:
Dissociating the functions of superior and inferior parts of the left ventral occipito-temporal cortex during visual word and object processing. NeuroImage 199: 325-335 (2019)
- Xiao Chang, Michael D. Kim, Rachel Stephens, Tiange Qu, Akira Chiba, Gavriil Tsechpenakis:
Part-based motor neuron recognition in the Drosophila ventral nerve cord. NeuroImage 90: 33-42 (2014)
- Volker Thoma, Richard N. Henson:
Object representations in ventral and dorsal visual streams: fMRI repetition effects depend on attention and part-whole configuration. NeuroImage 57(2): 513-525 (2011)
- Tor D. Wager, Christian E. Waugh, Martin A. Lindquist, Douglas C. Noll, Barbara L. Fredrickson, Stephan F. Taylor:
Brain mediators of cardiovascular responses to social threat: Part I: Reciprocal dorsal and ventral sub-regions of the medial prefrontal cortex and heart-rate reactivity. NeuroImage 47(3): 821-835 (2009)
- Alice J. O'Toole, Fang Jiang, Hervé Abdi, James V. Haxby:
Partially Distributed Representations of Objects and Faces in Ventral Temporal Cortex. J. Cogn. Neurosci. 17(4): 580-590 (2005)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings