- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Claudio A. Toro-Serey, Sean M. Tobyne, Joseph T. McGuire:
Spectral partitioning identifies individual heterogeneity in the functional network topography of ventral and anterior medial prefrontal cortex. NeuroImage 205 (2020)
- Philipp Ludersdorfer, Cathy J. Price, Keith J. Kawabata Duncan, Kristina DeDuck, Nicholas H. Neufeld, Mohamed L. Seghier:
Dissociating the functions of superior and inferior parts of the left ventral occipito-temporal cortex during visual word and object processing. NeuroImage 199: 325-335 (2019)
- Xiao Chang, Michael D. Kim, Rachel Stephens, Tiange Qu, Akira Chiba, Gavriil Tsechpenakis:
Part-based motor neuron recognition in the Drosophila ventral nerve cord. NeuroImage 90: 33-42 (2014)
- Volker Thoma, Richard N. Henson:
Object representations in ventral and dorsal visual streams: fMRI repetition effects depend on attention and part-whole configuration. NeuroImage 57(2): 513-525 (2011)
- Tor D. Wager, Christian E. Waugh, Martin A. Lindquist, Douglas C. Noll, Barbara L. Fredrickson, Stephan F. Taylor:
Brain mediators of cardiovascular responses to social threat: Part I: Reciprocal dorsal and ventral sub-regions of the medial prefrontal cortex and heart-rate reactivity. NeuroImage 47(3): 821-835 (2009)
- Alice J. O'Toole, Fang Jiang, Hervé Abdi, James V. Haxby:
Partially Distributed Representations of Objects and Faces in Ventral Temporal Cortex. J. Cogn. Neurosci. 17(4): 580-590 (2005)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.