- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 3 matches
- George Vlontzos, Marie Noelle Duquenne, Rainer Haas, Panos M. Pardalos:
Does Economic Crisis Force to Consumption Changes Regarding Fruits and Vegetables? Int. J. Agric. Environ. Inf. Syst. 8(1): 41-48 (2017)
- Derek Powell, Ellen M. Markman:
Encouraging Fruit and Vegetable Consumption Through Intuitive Theory Building. CogSci 2017
- Sun Joo (Grace) Ahn, Kyle Johnsen, James Moore, Scott Brown, Melanie Biersmith, Catherine Ball:
Using Virtual Pets to Increase Fruit and Vegetable Consumption in Children: A Technology-Assisted Social Cognitive Theory Approach. Cyberpsychology Behav. Soc. Netw. 19(2): 86-92 (2016)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings