- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Qinglei Hu, Tuo Han, Ming Xin:
Three-Dimensional Guidance for Various Target Motions With Terminal Angle Constraints Using Twisting Control. IEEE Trans. Industrial Electronics 67(2): 1242-1253 (2020)
- Sabina-Adriana Floria, Florin Leon, Petru Cascaval, Doina Logofatu:
An Evaluation of Various Regression Models for the Prediction of Two-Terminal Network Reliability. ICANN (1) 2019: 267-280
- Francesco Leccese, Giacomo Salvadori, Michele Rocca:
Visual ergonomics of video-display-terminal workstations: Field measurements of luminance for various display settings. Displays 42: 9-18 (2016)
- Eric Su, Kin Keung Lai, Yan Pui Lee:
An Empirical Study on Risk Responses for Various Operation Risks of Container Terminals in Hong Kong and China. BIFE 2013: 120-124
- Uwe Clausen, Jan Kaffka, Daniel Diekmann, Larissa Mest:
Impact of different unloading zone locations in transshipment terminals under various forklift dispatching rules. Winter Simulation Conference 2011: 1663-1672
- Yung-fu Chen, Rung Ching Chen, Lin-Yu Tseng, Elong Lin, Yung-Kuan Chan, Ren-Hao Pan:
NTMG (N-terminal Truncated Mutants Generator for cDNA): an automatic multiplex PCR assays design for generating various N-terminal truncated cDNA mutants. Nucleic Acids Research 35(Web-Server-Issue): 66-70 (2007)
- Hisashi Noda, Teruya Ikegami, Yushin Tatsumi, Shin'ichi Fukuzumi:
An Adaptive Web Browsing Method for Various Terminals: A Semantic Over-Viewing Method. HCI (3) 2007: 440-448
- Joni Dambre, Peter Verplaetse, Dirk Stroobandt, Jan Van Campenhout:
A comparison of various terminal-gate relationships for interconnect prediction in VLSI circuits. IEEE Trans. VLSI Syst. 11(1): 24-34 (2003)
- Paul D. Mitchell, David Grace, Tim C. Tozer:
Comparative performance of the CFDAMA protocol via satellite with various terminal request strategies. GLOBECOM 2001: 2720-2724
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.