- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Vadim V. Romanuke, Vladimir V. Kamburg:
Approximation of Isomorphic Infinite Two-Person Non-Cooperative Games by Variously Sampling the Players' Payoff Functions and Reshaping Payoff Matrices into Bimatrix Game. Appl. Comput. Syst. 20(1): 5 (2016)
- Makoto Ishihara, Taichi Miyazaki, Pujana Paliyawan, Chun Yin Chu, Tomohiro Harada, Ruck Thawonmas:
Investigating Kinect-based fighting game AIs that encourage their players to use various skills. GCCE 2015: 334-335
- Kokolo Ikeda, Simon Viennot:
Production of various strategies and position control for Monte-Carlo Go - Entertaining human players. CIG 2013: 1-8
- Younbo Jung:
Understanding Media Violence from a Role-play Perspective - Effects of Various Types of Violent Video Games on Players' Cognitive Aggression. ICEIS (4) 2011: 261-266
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.