- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Paul Denny, Sathiamoorthy Manoharan, Ulrich Speidel, Giovanni Russello, Angela Chang:
On the Fairness of Multiple-Variant Multiple-Choice Examinations. SIGCSE 2019: 462-468
- Maria Semenkina, Shakhnaz Akhmedova, Christina Brester, Eugene Semenkin:
Choice of Spacecraft Control Contour Variant with Self-configuring Stochastic Algorithms of Multi-criteria Optimization. ICINCO (1) 2016: 281-286
- Yana Bromberg, Emidio Capriotti:
Editor's Choice: SNP-SIG 2013: the state of the art of genomic variant interpretation. Bioinform. 31(3): 449-450 (2015)
- Eugene Semenkin, Maria Semenkina:
Spacecrafts' Control Systems Effective Variants Choice with Self-configuring Genetic Algorithm . ICINCO (1) 2012: 84-93
- Ting Wang, Christine Chevallereau, Ching-Long Shih:
Choice of output for time-variant walking control for a five-link underactuated planar biped robot. Humanoids 2009: 373-378
- J. Thomas King, A. Neubauer:
A variant of finite-dimensional Tikhonov regularization with a-posteriori parameter choice. Computing 40(2): 91-109 (1988)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.