- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Dominik Renzel, Ralf Klamma, Matthias Jarke:
Requirements Bazaar: Experiences, Added-Value and Acceptance of Requirements Negotiation between End-Users and Open Source Software Developers. Software Engineering & Management 2015: 122-123
- Andreas Roos, Olaf Bonness, Sabin Dhakal, Håkon Lønsethagen, Isabelle Korthals, Sabine Wieland, Andreas Schwarzbacher:
Application service quality indication to end-users in IP based networks as added value service. Future Network & Mobile Summit 2013: 1-10
- Elaine R. Winston, B. Dawn Medlin, Adriana Romaniello:
An e-patient's End-user community (EUCY): The value added of social network applications. Comput. Hum. Behav. 28(3): 951-957 (2012)
- George Anadiotis, Panos Andriopoulos, Dimitris Vekris, Aristotelis Zosakis:
Linked Data for the masses - using open source infrastructure and the inbound/outbound Linked Data approach to bring added value to end user applications. I-SEMANTICS 2009
- Mohamed Adel Serhani, Rachida Dssouli, Houari A. Sahraoui, Abdelghani Benharref, Elarbi Badidi:
VAQoS: Architecture for End-to-End QoS Management of Value Added Web Services. Int. J. Intell. Inf. Technol. 2(4): 37-56 (2006)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings