- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Sebastian Grissmann:
Investigating the Prerequisites for a robust Neurotutor: The Detection of mixed User States containing Working Memory Load, Affective Valence and Affective Dominance. University of Tübingen, Germany, 2017
- Jira Jindalertudomdee, Morihiro Hayashida, Tatsuya Akutsu:
Enumeration Method for Structural Isomers Containing User-Defined Structures Based on Breadth-First Search Approach. J. Comput. Biol. 23(8): 625-640 (2016)
- Jing Liu, Xinying Song, Jingtian Jiang, Chin-Yew Lin:
An unsupervised method for author extraction from web pages containing user-generated content. CIKM 2012: 2387-2390
- Nikolaos Pappas, Georgios Katsimpras, Efstathios Stamatatos:
Extracting informative textual parts from web pages containing user-generated content. I-KNOW 2012: 4
- Cédric Dromzée, Sébastien Laborie, Philippe Roose:
Towards an interoperable device profile containing rich user constraints. WWW (Companion Volume) 2012: 977-986
- Xinying Song, Jing Liu, Yunbo Cao, Chin-Yew Lin, Hsiao-Wuen Hon:
Automatic extraction of web data records containing user-generated content. CIKM 2010: 39-48
- Maximilian Stempfhuber:
Towards Expressive and User Friendly Interfaces for Digital Libraries Containing Heterogeneous Data. Designing Information Systems 2004: 199-208
- Volker Gaede, Oliver Günther:
Efficient Processing of Queries Containing User-Defined Predicates. DOOD 1995: 281-298
- Chris M. W. Ho, Garland R. Marshall:
FOUNDATION: A program to retrieve all possible structures containing a user-defined minimum number of matching query elements from three-dimensional databases. J. Comput. Aided Mol. Des. 7(1): 3-22 (1993)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.